For all those who oppose Arizona's immigration law

Casper

The innanet runs 24/7... Jussayin' :lol:

yeah but I don't wake up until noon. :D

And YOU were the one that asked the question about illegal searches, you could have just as easily searched too. Google works at your place also.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but I don't wake up until noon. :D

And YOU were the one that asked the question about illegal searches, you could have just as easily searched too. Google works at your place also.

Not really, it comes up as a pac-man game, and I have to play that and forget what I was going to search...

You had already answered MY question. What was researched was more detailed info for other searches.

This is not intended for thread hijacking.....but personally I think...nobody at all talked about the reality. CA/NY/FL/MA/DC/ is plenty diverse.....nobody talking about any laws there.......in Arizona it's (don't take personally) targeted ONLY for hispanic population...not Asians, not Blacks, not Euros......

Way better idea would be that you check the immigration status through ids on spot for the entire country........profiling....."will be always there, as if you haven't heard of......:rolleyes: "

Hispanic or Mexicans are not as much of a threat than these.....

Terrorist_Map_of_the_US.jpg

The good thing is that the silent majority can win this battle!

all it takes is an envelope and a stamp to let these politicians know how a VOTER feels!

You know most of the crowds marching with mexican flags are illegal anyway

Bill, if you were driving on the left side of the road I'm quite certain they had "probable cause" to stop you. Of course, consenting to the search if you knew you were clean) was probably the best choice.

I was just kidding. Sorry for the confusion.

We have met?

The good thing is that the silent majority can win this battle!

all it takes is an envelope and a stamp to let these politicians know how a VOTER feels!

You know most of the crowds marching with mexican flags are illegal anyway

I loathe Puerto Rico Pride Parade, Irish Parade, and any other non USA country specific parade in our country. If you're that proud of your "mother" country, go the fuck back already!

Racial Profiling: if there is a crime committed by a black man on a motorcycle in an area I happen to be riding in, I damn well hope and pray the LEOs have the good sense to pull my black ass the fuck over and verify my innocence or lack there of, in relation to the crime(s) in question.

If we are trying to cut down and or eliminate illegal aliens, then profiling is the only way it will work.

If you can't speek English, you might be an illegal alien

If your accent is so fucking thick that no one outside of your family can understand WTF you are saying, you might be an illegal alien.

If you're in the USA and still driving on the the left side of the road, you might just be an illegal alien.

All the above are definite signs of when a LEO should ask a motherfucker for his ID and other pertinent papers!, and apply to all the illegals. Mexican, Asian, Irish, French, Canadien (especially the fucking Canucks!), equally

Bam is a personal friend of mine. I guarantee his satire and intellect is wasted on this forum.

I'm pretty sure of that.

I was just kidding. Sorry for the confusion.

We have met?

I was pretty sure you were joking' date=' but wanted to clarify that anyway.

Actually, we met a time or two. I'm certainly unremarkable, and stay well under the radar. Frankly I prefer to stay that way. I wouldn't be surprised if you don't remember.

Pauly [i']may be able to jog your memory, but I'm not entirely sure of that either.

Arizona senator behind SB-1070 plans next bill: ‘Target the mother’ by going after the ‘anchor baby racket.’

pearce.jpgA Phoenix news station (KPHO) is reporting that the state Senator behind Arizona’s new immigration law, Russell Pierce ®, does not intend on stopping at SB-1070. In e-mails obtained by the local CBS affiliate, Pearce said he intends to push for an “anchor baby” bill that would essentially overturn the 14th amendment by no longer granting citizenship to the children of undocumented immigrants born on U.S. soil. “Anchor babies” is a derogatory and “politically charged” term used to refer to the U.S. citizen children of undocumented parents. KPHO obtained a troubling email from one of Pierce’s constituents who is encouraging him to pursue the “anchor baby” legislation. KPHO reports:

One of the e-mails written by someone else but forwarded by Pearce reads:
“If we are going to have an effect on the anchor baby racket, we need to target the mother. Call it sexist, but that’s the way nature made it. Men don’t drop anchor babies, illegal alien mothers do.”
[...]

Pearce said his new idea is not only legal but constitutional. “It’s common sense,” Pearce said. “Again – you can’t break into someone’s country and then expect to be rewarded for that. You can’t do it.”

When Pearce was shown the e-mail referring to “anchor babies” that he forwarded, he said he didn’t find anything wrong with the language.
“It’s somebody’s opinion…What they’re trying to say is it’s wrong. And I agree with them. It’s wrong,” said Pearce.

Despite Pierce’s confidence that his new proposal is constitutional, the 14th Amendment clearly stipulates that “[a]ll persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.” The U.S. Supreme Court explicitly confirmed in United States v. Wong Kim Ark that anyone born in the United States would be a citizen regardless of their parents’ nationality.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Again more gray area. I would think that if the parents are here illegally, then they and their children do not have rights in this country.

So if they walk into a hospital as an illegal about to give birth.....stitch that shit up and send their ass back!! :bigfinger:

If it takes profiling to get the illegals out of here so be it.

this was a speech givin by john howard prime minister of aust. in 2008 wish our country was like this anada & America Need A Leader Like This!

john-howard.jpg

Prime Minister John Howard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, American and Canadian citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

If you agree ... please SEND THIS ON.

Thoughts?

Obviously, The SCOTUS confirmed the Constitution with regard to citizenship of a person born here. However, that doesn't make the parents (individually or as a couple) citizens.

Personally, I'm surprised that more democrats and liberals aren't out advocating for abortion on demand in these cases. Of course, little anchor babies grow up to be democrat/liberal voters so I can see the aversion to such policy.

My thought would be that if you're here illegally and give birth you should be sent home - all the way home - to your country of citizenship. Take the child with you, or leave him/her here.

Obviously, The SCOTUS confirmed the Constitution with regard to citizenship of a person born here. However, that doesn't make the parents (individually or as a couple) citizens.

Personally, I'm surprised that more democrats and liberals aren't out advocating for abortion on demand in these cases. Of course, little anchor babies grow up to be democrat/liberal voters so I can see the aversion to such policy.

My thought would be that if you're here illegally and give birth you should be sent home - all the way home - to your country of citizenship. Take the child with you, or leave him/her here.

Dammit, that's a better idea than mine.

It's just an idea Mr. Pierce is kicking around... I'm not going to cry foul yet. An idea is an idea, he's allowed his opinion -- but I don't see him getting much farther than "these are my thoughts, publish and print them". I don't think an actual law would get passed because it's blatantly unconstitutional ...maybe I'm wrong?

Either way -- just wanted to gather thoughts. You think the Soylent Green would taste like guacamole?