Iron Pony/Roll On Columbus Saturday Morning

Iron Pony

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that mean you're in Fonzie? If so i'll be sure to double the order.

:lol::lol::lol:

Just for that comment..... I'm gonna go over to Honda Northwest with Todd, & eat all their food instead! :p

Ok so far I count 11. Not sure about Todd, he didnt actually say he was in, just provided the usual insert peanut gallery commnet here. Are you coming up Todd?, i will need extra food if so. Don't worry about the weather folks its Ohio for crying out loud, if you dont like it, wait 5 minutes it will change.

He told us he's leadin' the ride from HNW

Just for that comment..... I'm gonna go over to Honda Northwest with Todd, & eat all their food instead! :p

:( Fine be that way.......Iron Pony doughnuts>HNW doughnuts. IMO:D

:( Fine be that way.......Iron Pony doughnuts>HNW doughnuts. IMO:D

LMAO. If I wasnt going to to down there already I would go both places to compare!

I will be setting up shits. Probably gonna be helping to get the mini road race course going... Thats gonna be a good time!

Ok so far I count 11. Not sure about Todd, he didnt actually say he was in, just provided the usual insert peanut gallery commnet here. Are you coming up Todd?, i will need extra food if so. Don't worry about the weather folks its Ohio for crying out loud, if you dont like it, wait 5 minutes it will change.

Nope I'm working at HNW.

MrBret, F4ibunny and I will be the RoC representatives Saturday morning.

We will have tickets for $12 and the word is anyone riding in with us will get Premium parking spots at the event.

OK as of now me and my 7 yr old will be riding down....and will be there at Pony on time.....I need a ticket and better I get a premium parking spot......so funny that two of my friend work at Nationwide.....and our weekend grub and drink is on them......:D

OK as of now me and my 7 yr old will be riding down....and will be there at Pony on time.....I need a ticket and better I get a premium parking spot......so funny that two of my friend work at Nationwide.....and our weekend grub and drink is on them......:D

Sweet. Now I know I have at least one awesome dancer during our show. :cool:

Good to hear you are coming Kosmo.

Your tickets will actually be a Scarlet and Grey Roll on Columbus wristband.

They are ONLY available to people making the dealer rides. They are similar to the Live Strong bands.

They are ONLY available to people making the dealer rides. They are similar to the Live Strong bands.

They're freaking awesome.

They're freaking awesome.

:rolleyes: Bitch, pleease.... Do they come in maize & blue?? :lol: