Iron Pony/Roll On Columbus Saturday Morning

Iron Pony

Citizens of O.R.- As you all know we are supporting Roll on Columbus this coming Saturday. As part of our sponsorship we will be a meet location for anyone who wishes to meet at our store and ride down to the event. We will be supplying breakfast goodness for all on Saturday morning. I need to place my order for food and beverage, how many of you are planning to meet at Iron Pony on Saturday morning? If you are, leave a quick reply so I can be sure to order an ample supply. Look forward to seeing you all at ROC.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MrBret, F4ibunny and I will be the RoC representatives Saturday morning.

We will have tickets for $12 and the word is anyone riding in with us will get Premium parking spots at the event.

So post up if you are coming.

We will be leaving the Pony at 11-ish AM.

More info.

http://www.rolloncolumbus.com/

Your ticket will be a Scarlet and Grey Roll on Columbus rubber wristband.

These bands are ONLY available to riders participating in the Dealer rides.

They are similar to the Live Strong bands.

c740b445.jpg

The route will be 161 to 270 to 670 into Downtown Cbus.

Edited by jagr

We will have tickets for $12 and the word is anyone riding in with us will get Premium parking spots at the event.

Yep, we will be there helping IP & ROC getting it all together.

Meeting at 10am & I think the rollout time from IP will be around 10:30-11am'ish

As J said we will have $12 tickets which is $3 less than at the door.

From the ROC site:

The coffee and donuts start at 10 am, Saturday, May 22 at each location. Volunteers will be on hand to mark your bike’s headlight for special VIP parking, provide maps to it, and sell discounted admission to the all day event.

Edited by mrbret

We will be leaving the Pony at 11-ish AM.

I want in on the premium parking, but doubt we'll be down there by that time

I hope the forecast improves later in the week' date=' right now weather.com is sayin scattered t-storms :([/quote']

It's Ohio amigo. I wouldn't worry about the weather report until Friday night. Even then, the weathermen will probably be wrong.

I hope the forecast improves later in the week' date=' right now weather.com is sayin scattered t-storms :([/quote']

It's Ohio amigo. I wouldn't worry about the weather report until Friday night. Even then, the weathermen will probably be wrong.

Weatherman is the only job you can do wrong every single day, & still have a job to come into the next day :rolleyes:

Ok so far I count 11. Not sure about Todd, he didnt actually say he was in, just provided the usual insert peanut gallery commnet here. Are you coming up Todd?, i will need extra food if so. Don't worry about the weather folks its Ohio for crying out loud, if you dont like it, wait 5 minutes it will change.