Iron Pony/Roll On Columbus Saturday Morning

Iron Pony

Hi all, sad day. I was up at 7 AM and waiting still this post....and it's still raining and raining hard........I would have come, if it's just me but I don't have the rain gear for the kiddo and no one to look after her.............so I have to call it off............was really looking forward to it.......:(

Have fun folks......Two of my friends with family from Nationwide will be there and I told them to stop at the OR both...for sho....

All the best and good luck everybody

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Iron Pony and everyone who helped out with the tickets and so on. I had a really good time, Just wish there would have been more people but the weather definitely played a huge part. Great meeting people I had seen online but never met face to face. Sorry if I didn't get everyone's names but I prolly would have forgotten anyway! LOL.

Thanks for everyone that came to the Pony. it was good to see Old faces and new faces too. Also big thanks to Iron Pony for providing a much needed morning sugar buzz.

We were able to raise a little over $8200. Also the guy who won the raffle bike was from Newark and wasn't in attendance.

Yes, I was there. Unfortunately, due to my herinated disc from a year + ago, I am still slowly building up my riding time. However, I was there, even if it was on four wheels. Anyways, it was a great event and for a great cause. I look forward to next year. Man, I need to hang out here more to get to know everyone.

Ride Often & Ride Safe.

OhioBob