Saturday Night- SHALLOWTAIL, get the F off the couch...

Artmageddon

...and come see my band. Except for Roll On Columbus, this is the last show in town for a month.

DOLPHIN LOUNGE

345 Agler Rd, Gahanna, OH

Music starts around 9:15 or so. We are playing with another cover band called the Yields. We're playing first, should be done by 11:30, drunk by 11:45.

Hope to see a few of you there.

Also, if you're not a fan on Facebook, please become one. Click my sig for more info.

Thanks!

You Peoples need to go see shallowtail if you have not. They put on a good show! Definitely worth getting off the couch. Always some secksi ladies to look at! :D

(for the ladies and some of the men here) secksi men too if you're into that :)

You Peoples need to go see shallowtail if you have not. They put on a good show! Definitely worth getting off the couch. Always some secksi ladies to look at! :D

Thanks K, promoter job is still open. :D And yes, there are a few lovely ladies that enjoy our shows and themselves on the dance floor.

Can't make this one bc I'll be out of town, but I'm sure you guys will be amazing per usual. :) See you guys at ROC though!

:( Minus one lovely lady. ;)

Not that you would but don't miss ROC for sure, there will be a guest appearance. Someone you might know.

Thanks K, promoter job is still open. :D And yes, there are a few lovely ladies that enjoy our shows and themselves on the dance floor.

:( Minus one lovely lady. ;)

Not that you would but don't miss ROC for sure, there will be a guest appearance. Someone you might know.

:trophy::D

I'm wiped out too. 260ish miles round trip go the fishin shack.

I'll prolly make it though.

I worked all damn day.... come pick my ass up...:D;)

and maybe I can be convinced to come with you...:cool: