Roll On Columbus

garysol1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in the same boat as Gary. If I wake up and it's dry I'll head down but if it's raining I'll prolly go back to sleep. I could rock the rain gear but it's a pain in the ass. On a side note, does anyone know if you have to be present to win the drawing for the custom bobber?

Well there's been a change of plans. I'm gonna be stuck at work til 2 am so there's no way I'll be able to get up in time to make it to Lodi by 9. Sorry to back out but I need my sleep. So if it's not raining I'll just head down later with some other folks.

....you peeps need to be there with me and the big dogs of the DTC ... NOT at IronPony with Jagr and his posers :D

HNW is where its at! Kid tested and Fonzie aproved.

:lol: This might make my sig line

I don't mind getting caught in the rain so much but I just can't see heading out in it.......

This is Sam's & my creedo ;)

meh, I'd rather puss out than crash out.

Actually not going with a questionable tire was the right move today. We hit periods of pretty wet roads today and on the way home about 20 minutes from the house I was hit with a deluge. Lots of deep standing water. You made the right call....

I thought that VFR you got did everything!?

Controls the weather

WTF is up with the 'wet roads and standing water'. Viffer, FTL.

You missed the VFR memo. It does not control the weather it just does not care what it is. Even in the pouring rain I stayed 90% dry. I love my bike more everytime I ride it :)

I do wish it had a bit more balls though.

Had a really good time today. Thanks Gary for meeting up. We did stay dry for the most part. I got hit on the way home just after you split off, I think you may have been better

off staying with me on the highway, I didn't hit any standing water, Just spray. The rain didn't last long for me.

You missed the VFR memo. It does not control the weather it just does not care what it is. Even in the pouring rain I stayed 90% dry. I love my bike more everytime I ride it :)

I do wish it had a bit more balls though.

That's the XX: A viffer with balls