Rode the dual sport today, but no thong

SAMBUSA

i'm very sad that i missed that semi epic thread. i really think if given some time and well timed fuel to the fire, it could've have netted us some revenge nudity.

also, justin said we fucked without protection, which was nice of him.

i r sad too :( that other thread was just getting good.

I still don't understand the point of ranting and raving if she gets locked up... at worst Casper should just lock the forum to existing members or some shit... so we don't scare the newbs off

I'm sad that the other epic thread was closed.

I'm amused that this thread has spun off from it.

I'm sad because I know this will probally be closed as well.

I'm done please carry on and hopefully another cat fight will insue.

I'm sad that there were no pix taken after I stripped to the banana hammock:D

It's locked, go read through it. Something about "Look at me I'm a woman not doing her job in the kitchen" or some shit like that.

HA!

Someone should write an app for Facebook similar to Foursquare that says "Username is not in the kitchen like she should be"

I can't help but ask, "What's the helmet for? Is it so you don't bang your head when you stop to pick up a flip-flop that came off?".

It's funny that in helmet laws states, this would be a legal outfit to wear. Just the though of the road rash he's asking for makes me hurt.

I can't help but ask, "What's the helmet for? Is it so you don't bang your head when you stop to pick up a flip-flop that came off?".

It's funny that in helmet laws states, this would be a legal outfit to wear. Just the though of the road rash he's asking for makes me hurt.

all the more reason helmet laws are r-tarded

That's cool whitey but were you wearing a banana hammock? And if so did you strip down to said banana hammock?

No I did not have on my banana hammock. I have to wear something more restrictive while riding off road. If not I end smacking the kill switch with the tip.

:banana: