Cannonball Bike Run 2008

Casper

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think I will view the shenanigans from the air... maybe even do a couple of buzz jobs to the riders or at the checkpoints just to let them know Im watching.

You could also keep an eye out for cops, and call down to the check point and inform the riders maybe?

You could also keep an eye out for cops, and call down to the check point and inform the riders maybe?

I doubt the checkpoints would be close enough to be able to utilize the info. Not to mention, they dont do it in a normal cannnon ball run so why should this one be any different. If your going to run it, then part of that is taking on the risk of getting a ticket.

Im not part of it, I just may be up flying that day. :)

Seen enough....There is no way I'm going to miss this!!

You guys should have a specail prizes for getting away from cops!!!

You mean like a special ceremony.... Kinda like when u beat one of the Cups on mario Kart 64 and the Golden Cup drops from the sky and confetti shooootss everywhere!?!?!? :banana: ? :dunno:

when I went up to columbus last month to ride with some people on this forum, I didnt see one cop on I-71, come to think of it, i dont think ive seen one on I-71, if you plan on going to I-75 from dayton to cincy, plan on seeing alot of Johnny

I'm in.If you aren't going to set a speed limit I'll need to find a new set of wheels. I know where there is a R1LE. LOL

they're yours, when r u going to pick them up? how about an engine too, just in case the 30K engine won't hold up? fuggit, take the whole bike too, will ya? u crash, u owe me 19K, deal? :metal:

oh...one more thing, don't you worry about cops, radar detector is included in this deal. If you're still not satisfied, radar jammer will be installed too, deal?

I will be riding but not blazing going 180mph. Due to the length of the race, I think the folks who are gonna ride that fast will be busted. Its gonna be a day race on a saturday. And it will be long too. I will probably ride with one or 2 people as well. Its more about the fun of the ride than to just to win.

It is yellow and we all know yellow is the fastest color.Followed closely by black and then blue.

u got me all confused, i thought superman color is blue and red..n make sure you wear underwear outside, not inside...oh dont forget the cape...the white plastic cape from skyline chilli...ROFL

• 5 months later...
It seems like everyone wants to "be at the finish line," but it doesn't seem like anyone wants to participate.

i ride a greasy old 600, plus i dont feel like i have enough experience to ride top speed through traffic for an hour. I think im the only one who said i would be at the finish line