Cannonball Bike Run 2008

Casper

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should do something like this in the summer. We could do a "race" from Columbus, to Dayton, to Cincy. We could set the speed limit at 120 mph. That way Putty isn't screaming accross I-70 at 180. The requirement would be everyone would have to have a tank cam that shows the speedometer. I think you can get a tank cam for about 70 bucks right.

You know Chrome, I was also thinking that maybe we don't need a speed limit. If we do it during the day, the police will be the incentive to keep people in check. Its a marathon and not sprint. I'm guessing that those riders who think they can go 180 mph to Dayton will end up in the clink. Even having to stop for 30 minutes while the officer writes you a ticket would take a considerable amount of time from you. The winner would probably be the guy who was able to maintain a constant speed of about 100 mph, which allows them to get to a reasonable speed if they saw a cop in the horizon.

http://web.mac.com/cannonballbikerun/iWeb/CBR%202008/Home.html

Its in Africa this year. Hmmmm... That would be fun.

As long as its not through any rebel held territory.....They do an off road race from Lisbon to Dakar (Spain to Senegal) every year. They got motards, cars, pickup trucks, and large single axel MANN trucks.

That would be a fawkin blast... 2k lbs I think that is, wonder how many USD that would be... Thats pretty cheap for travel included.

Dude, you don't want to drop your bike for the 4th time, but this time in AFRICA. I'd forget you ever heard of this if I was you, that'd be the best thing to do.:nono:

We should do something like this in the summer. We could do a "race" from Columbus, to Dayton, to Cincy. We could set the speed limit at 120 mph. That way Putty isn't screaming accross I-70 at 180. The requirement would be everyone would have to have a tank cam that shows the speedometer. I think you can get a tank cam for about 70 bucks right.

I'd be in, but no speed limit.

Dude, you don't want to drop your bike for the 4th time, but this time in AFRICA. I'd forget you ever heard of this if I was you, that'd be the best thing to do.:nono:

:bow: Ladies and Gentlemen Nicky Hayden has graced us with his presence, and His user name is Kawifan :bow: ...wait... even Nicky has gone down. Never mind Kawifan must be GOD!!! :eek:

Meanwhile, I'll try to give a shit, but you pathetic little existence means less than nothing to me. Sorry, but your mildly entertaining, so I guess keep it up :rolleyes: What ever your precious little ego needs to keep it alive. Help yourself.

:bow: Ladies and Gentlemen Nicky Hayden has graced us with his presence, and His user name is Kawifan :bow: ...wait... even Nicky has gone down. Never mind Kawifan must be GOD!!! :eek:

Meanwhile, I'll try to give a shit, but you pathetic little existence means less than nothing to me. Sorry, but your mildly entertaining, so I guess keep it up :rolleyes: What ever your precious little ego needs to keep it alive. Help yourself.

He goes down riding, not falling over leaving stop signs. :lol: