For Sale 2001 Honda 929rr Track Bike

Dubguy85

This is my dads track bike. He bought this clean title for a street bike, and decided to track it. He sold the street plastics and put track skinz on it. It has had 10 track days on it, and runs like a dream. Just got the forks refreshed 0 miles on them. Just got a quick shifter 0 miles on it, and he is CRAZY about how clean his stuff is.. Just ask Twizted Rabbit, or Kawasaki Guy. He found a new GSXR 1000 he wants so this has to go CHEAP! Fairings were rattle canned from my dad, but he's pretty meticulous.. Its not perfect, but it looks dang good for a track bike!

Power Commander, Quick Shifter, CRG levers, Sharkskinz, Steering damper, wave rotors, rear sets, New brake pads, Clean Title. Has had 10 track days on it.

$3000

No less!

IMG_3425.jpg

dadknee.jpg

dadrepsol3.jpg

Nick, is that a cut because Im fat and you think I need more then a 600 lol. jk bro.

I texted you today too asspirate, about your birthday. Text me back.

Andy I will be in touch. Let me make a phone call this week and check a few things.

Damn...If I knew you wuld have taken $2500..I would have bought this.

I have the cash in Hand.

Not knockin you..but if your not firm on a price...dont list it as Firm and then take less.

I was thinking in my mind how I would pay $2500 for this bike..but wasnt willing to pay $3K the day you posted it...so I didnt even waste your time contacting you.

in his defense... its his dads bike... so if his dad says to tell people 3000 firm then he decides to take less with out saying anything to andy... thats not really andys fault now is it? it never hurts for you to ask if they will take less... its called putting yourself out there. whats the worst that he would say.. no? well your not out anything then are ya?

I have the cash in Hand.

Not knockin you..but if your not firm on a price...dont list it as Firm and then take less.

I was thinking in my mind how I would pay $2500 for this bike..but wasnt willing to pay $3K the day you posted it...so I didnt even waste your time contacting you.

Yea dude... He was firm.. He should have been firm.. I got 2 full price offers on wera AFTER he committed to sell for $2500, and he is true to his word. THe first dude that said "honestly i'm married and my wife won't let me spend a dime over 2500, I know the bike is worth more, but this is all I can offer.. My dad thought long and hard and said thats cool man".. He threw cash down on another bike and said to me "well 2500 in hand is better than nothing right now" and told someone (who was super nice guy and great to do business with) that he'd take his 2500.. THe bike was a steal at 3.. Well worth over that. He took it and its gone, and his new bike is in the garage.

I was still a little upset at the 2500, cause I knew 3 was a steal.. Could have prob got 3500 if he waited.. But my dad is cool has hell and isn't out to get people... He is glad it went to a good owner who will enjoy the bike...

I have the cash in Hand.

Plus, no offense, but you would try and sell it for money. ;)