Pretty n Pink, My next ride, Ninja Power

Uncle Punk

You could smear the tires in fried chicken grease so I couldn't get away.

i'll just start writing white girls' phone numbers all over my leathers. you'll never leave.

there was a pink bike this past weekend at Putnam with a "C" sticker on it. I saw it and assumed there was a female control rider who was going to embarrass me on a pink bike. (i've been schooled by at least 3 female control riders)

turns out it belonged to a "B" group rider, but one of the Control Riders had borrowed her bike when his was out of gas at the end of the day. I assume she's either dating or married to the guy, but not necessarily.

there was a pink bike this past weekend at Putnam with a "C" sticker on it. I saw it and assumed there was a female control rider who was going to embarrass me on a pink bike. (i've been schooled by at least 3 female control riders)

turns out it belonged to a "B" group rider, but one of the Control Riders had borrowed her bike when his was out of gas at the end of the day. I assume she's either dating or married to the guy, but not necessarily.

Nesba has a girl crontrol rider that rides a pink 600rr and is wicked fast.

The dealership is asking $4,900 for it. It's a 2009 Ninja 250 brand new with painted bodywork for the ladies or the secure manly man.

If you are interested P.M. me and I can give you the dealerships information. They are not a sponsor here and I don’t want to give them free advertisement.