"Offend Your Liveral Friends"

alab32

Well he looks comfortable

He's got nice shoes and, an umbrella, a great set of bags, I don't see where he's really being deprived of the finer things. Maybe he's just sleepy. His carbon footprint is admirably low, I'd say.

Al Gore approves of his choices.

He's got nice shoes and, an umbrella, a great set of bags, I don't see where he's really being deprived of the finer things. Maybe he's just sleepy. His carbon footprint is admirably low, I'd say.

Al Gore approves of his choices.

I bet he has health insurance.

• 2 weeks later...

Disclaimer: This message is in no way meant to offend Christians that keep their ridiculous nonsense to themselves. I don't mind those kind of Christians.

I'll keep it to myself when everyone else agrees to stop bashing my religion and keeps their ridiculous views to themselves. :)

(One big circle)....... lol :D

Agreed. I, personally, am leaning more Libertarian as of late. I'm a believer in fiscal conservatism, small government, and the right to bear arms. But on the other side, I resent the religious right for pushing their version of morality, believe in the absolute freedom of/from religion, and I don't really give a shit who or what you have sex with as long as he/she/it can/does consent legally. Freedom. The freedom to make good choices and the freedom to make bad choices. The freedom to reap what you sew, both reward and consequence.

this.

He should. That's his right. Now' date=' where's the picture of the man that has the right to pay for this guy's right?

Concerning the comments about the "religious right"... I have to agree, that is where the Republican Party went very, very wrong. They thought they needed a "Big Tent" party and that included the Jeebus Freaks. Now, my party is identified and defined by the actions of those fucking assholes, but I'm too goddamn stubborn to switch sides. Those hippy, Jesus loving wank-offs can kiss my ass. GTFO!!

Disclaimer: This message is in no way meant to offend Christians that keep their ridiculous nonsense to themselves. I don't mind those kind of Christians.[/quote']

I'm really glad to hear you say this actually. Up until this point I kinda thought you were one of those die hard "Republicans are never wrong" type of Republicans. This is a big issue I have with the "Modern Day Republican" party, along with the fact that none of them are Republican! Its so frustrating to see how much the party has deviated from its origins. Now a days everyone wants to shit on the American population, so I don't care what party you identify with... they all suck.