"Offend Your Liveral Friends"

alab32

No offense really. Us liberals are quite like many of the conservatives out there. Only a higher education seperates us....:D
You spelled "separate" incorrectly. ;)

...and' date=' it's "we liberals".[/quote']

Damnit, IP beat me to it again!

I guess I could add: "Us liberals are quite like many of the conservatives out there. Only a higher education seperates us...." could also be, "We liberals are quite like many of the conservatives out there, only a higher education separates us...."

separate/seperate is probably the third most common spelling error on the net. second would have to be lose/loose and number one, the hardest concept to grasp in the english language, your/you're

separate/seperate is probably the third most common spelling error on the net. second would have to be lose/loose and number one, the hardest concept to grasp in the english language, your/you're

You forgot one..... capitalization. It's a motherfucker apparently.

There must be a whole lot of folks on here that make a whole lot more than me... or there's just a ton of old white people here...

But either way, why do you guys so fervently push the Republican vs Democrat idea? Every party has been on a sharp decline while independent is on a sharp incline... so why stick so adamantly to the "I'm conservative you're liberal" when the majority of the folks no longer identify that way?

517-1.gif

Yeah' date=' I'm gonna' switch teams because I found another one that's "winning". Nice work, Ishmael.[/quote']

I have to assume you're talking to me... it's not about joining a "winning" team... it's about learning to think for yourself instead of "following the party line"

Fucking liberal hippie douche.

You forgot one..... capitalization. It's a motherfucker apparently.

meh.

i type fast. i dont have time for that shit.

when i type 100% accuracy, i come in around 75wpm. omitting capitalization kicks it up to around 90.

Edited by John

I have to assume you're talking to me... it's not about joining a "winning" team... it's about learning to think for yourself instead of "following the party line"

Agreed. I, personally, am leaning more Libertarian as of late. I'm a believer in fiscal conservatism, small government, and the right to bear arms. But on the other side, I resent the religious right for pushing their version of morality, believe in the absolute freedom of/from religion, and I don't really give a shit who or what you have sex with as long as he/she/it can/does consent legally. Freedom. The freedom to make good choices and the freedom to make bad choices. The freedom to reap what you sew, both reward and consequence.

Edited by C-bus
JRMMii pointed out my idiocy- that spelled right?

There must be a whole lot of folks on here that make a whole lot more than me... or there's just a ton of old white people here...

But either way, why do you guys so fervently push the Republican vs Democrat idea? Every party has been on a sharp decline while independent is on a sharp incline... so why stick so adamantly to the "I'm conservative you're liberal" when the majority of the folks no longer identify that way?

You shut your face or I'll get my gun. :eek: But, since I'm a "liberal", I'll be too skeerd to use it. :D

Agreed. I, personally, am leaning more Libertarian as of late. I'm a believer in fiscal conservatism, small government, and the right to bare arms. But on the other side, I resent the religious right for pushing their version of morality, believe in the absolute freedom of/from religion, and I don't really give a shit who or what you have sex with as long as he/she/it can/does consent legally. Freedom. The freedom to make good choices and the freedom to make bad choices. The freedom to reap what you sew, both reward and consequence.

I'm on board with this for the most part, even the "bare arms" part. My right to wear a wifebeater and shirts one-size-smaller than they need to be shall not be infringed upon.

like chris rock (and countless other comedians have) said: republicans suck just as much as liberals do...

Read the question, understand the topic, think about it for a few minutes (let it rattle around in your head) then decide on each individual topic.

With some shit, I'm liberal. With other shit, I'm conservative.

I agree with jrm, those had no substance, but they weren't supposed to, they are funny posters intended to tickle your funny bone, and make people who agree with their stance go "yeah!"