street legal sumo 2007 crf450r for sale

crf69

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
4500 cash....you can own one sick mofo ride but prepare to rack up some points on your liscense

Is that why you are selling it? I thought you said you had like $15K in it. for that price you should just keep it. GL with the sale. Sumos are fun.

Yes 15 into it including price of bike......i have five bikes and this one has sat the most.....my little 50 gets more attention lol

Wow, Cant have too many toys. Id have a hard time deciding to ride the 1K or this one. For the cost of converting a dirt bike to Sumo, this is a steal. the buyer is basically getting a free bike if they were to add up what it costs for all the parts. If My wife wouldnt kill me, I would love to have it

• 4 weeks later...

with the IMS tank i got over 80Miles at hatfield mccoy in 07 when it was brand new with 10 hrs.......i converted it when it had 20 hours......80 miles was hillclimbing and long trail rides.....i never ride this thing long enough to know how many i get on the street,....i just put a gallon in.....fire it up.....blast around town laughing my fuckn ass off at every twist of the throttle!!! then park it....ha!

that's what i keep hearing and i'm hoping to be on that boat soon. i'll be responsible this time and not just buy it, then wait to sell the buell. cause that's what i said about the buell ("aw hell, i'll just buy the buell now and sell the duc later!")

and here we are today, 4 bikes and 1 trailer in the garage, 1 bike in the den, and now i'm looking at a sumo (also a scooter). i'm trying to cut down on the retarded spending habits.