COD Black Ops

SAMBUSA

Activision has announced that Call of Duty: Black Ops has grossed $650 million within its first five days on sale worldwide. This beats last years Modern Warfare 2 by over $100 million. Call of Duty has become the first entertainment property in history to set five-day launch records for two consecutive years across all forms of entertainment.

Over 2.6 million unique gamers logged 5.9 million multiplayer hours on Xbox LIVE on 9th of November. The game was also a tremendous success on the PlayStation 3.

Black Ops has also set new sales records in the United Kingdom; Two million copies of the game were sold in five days, beating the previous record holder, Modern Warfare 2, by over 10 percent. The Xbox 360 was the best selling version of Call of Duty: Black Ops in the game's opening week. Out of the 2 million sold copies in the UK, 55 percent were Xbox 360 versions and 42 percent PlayStation 3. The PC, DS and Wii versions took the remaining 3 percent.

http://www.cod7blackops.com/?57-black-ops-grosses-650-million-in-first-five-days/

EDIT: I'll give my report on playing it in 3D also. MMUUUAAHHHAHHAH!! :D

Well...spent the holidays playing CoD with my kids and playing it in 3D is IMO bad ass! I will imagine some people won't like it at all because it is just visually different. Sighting down the rail of your weapon is cool as shit and the cross hairs of your optics look just like a real halo/red dot.

My only problem is the wife kept kicking us off the TV so she could watch something.