I can only hope your a female. :nono:

i personally think vamps and werewolves suck, they should have done it like-

"... i know what you are"

"say it"

"rapist."

"yeah and i wanted to rape you so bad... ive raped girls before"

"i dont care im not scared"

or something

hahaha that would be funny to hear on a parody of that part.

yeas they may be intended for teenagers but still its a great story with impeccable writing!!

lol if you think twilight is great writing then you really need to read more. i read all the books, and i hate to tell ya, but they are not that great.

if you want to read excellent writing thats meant for teenagers, read the harry potter series. j.k. rowling has more writing talent in her pinky than stephanie myers could ever wish to have.

im glad kids are reading more, dont get me wrong. but i wish they would read something of actual substance and value over trash like twilight.

lol if you think twilight is great writing then you really need to read more. i read all the books, and i hate to tell ya, but they are not that great.

if you want to read excellent writing thats meant for teenagers, read the harry potter series. j.k. rowling has more writing talent in her pinky than stephanie myers could ever wish to have.

im glad kids are reading more, dont get me wrong. but i wish they would read something of actual substance and value over trash like twilight.

i have read the hary potter series and i love them too!! but i cant believe you didnt like twilight?! im thinking cause maybe your a guy and dont like a good love story. But its alot more than the love, its about all the action and fighting with the newborns and the volturi. :D

i have read the hary potter series and i love them too!! but i cant believe you didnt like twilight?! im thinking cause maybe your a guy and dont like a good love story. But its alot more than the love, its about all the action and fighting with the newborns and the volturi. :D

I'm a girl and hate Twilight with a passion

This thread and all Twighlight references should be banished to the womens only section.

Twilight is ghey though. My wide has only read each book about 4 times. and seen each movie atleast 3 times. :nono:

Does she know you call her your "wide"? :lol:

I took my soon to be step-daughter to see the movie thinking it would be stupid, but I actually enjoyed it. I absolutely don't get the craze that followed though....I went to Wal-Mart at midnight the night the DVD came out to get it for my step-daughter for her birthday, and there had to be 300 people there....WTF??

This thread and all Twighlight references should be banished to the womens only section.

No not all women like this poorly written emo poor me drivel, let it die where it was started.

the first movie, it's pretty much as if the director told the "actors" to remember what their faces looked like the first time they had a large blunt rubbery object(s) forced into their anus. which, it appears, wasn't that long ago.

don't get me started on the books. i'm no fan of anne rice, but if she took a shit on some paper after a heavy night of patron, burritos, and blood sausage, then lit the product on fire, it would be the series of sparkly lovey dovey vampires known as twilight

"Twilight is just crap. Abstainance vampires. What a load of poop. Myers is a hack."

^^^ I just read this quote in someone's sig.... there's no sex in these vampire movies and they're still selling? wtf?