Nesba is hooking Ohio Riders up!! Putnam June 12 and or 13 at Putnam!!

Dubguy85

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's been a week or so and i've never recieved a call back from Brian, so i can sign up.

dave

Sorry about that....Whats your number? I will give you a call tonight

**EDIT** Tracked down your VM....just left you a message.

Edited by Bucky Badger

BUMP! CALL 262-391-7744 Cell (Brian Blume) to sign up

I believe we have 10 signed up...

We are extending the deadline to call ONE WEEK since some are slow to register! HURRY UP AND GET PAID!

So the deadline is extended to a week from today (May 29)?

I'd like to use that extension if possible. I want to go, but really would like to get the ZX7 running, instead of taking the Zx10.

So I have some more time to see if any issues come up w the 7?

I broke off a fuel nipple today (on the ZX7) in my gas tank after rebuilding the carbs. Not sure Im gonna have it running in time. But I really dont want to miss the chance to go, so worst case scenario, Ill take the ZX10 and take it REAL easy. I will NOT be a happy camper if I wreck the 10.

Calling now

I broke off a fuel nipple today (on the ZX7) in my gas tank after rebuilding the carbs. Not sure Im gonna have it running in time. But I really dont want to miss the chance to go, so worst case scenario, Ill take the ZX10 and take it REAL easy. I will NOT be a happy camper if I wreck the 10.

Calling now

You'll be fine! Just take the 10 and have fun!

Warpspeed:

Brian asked me to expedite the process by going to Nesba.com and creating a new account, (no cost) then having that number for him when I call Monday. You may already have a NESBA acct, but if not I figured this may help.

Warpspeed:

Brian asked me to expedite the process by going to Nesba.com and creating a new account, (no cost) then having that number for him when I call Monday. You may already have a NESBA acct, but if not I figured this may help.

Excellent advice.. Yes, sign up at nesba.com to create your login and password.. Don't sign up for Nesba (unless you plan on doing more Nesba days, which I do reccomend) then call brian and let him know your name on the nesba site!