Nesba is hooking Ohio Riders up!! Putnam June 12 and or 13 at Putnam!!

Dubguy85

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT! Nice Picture Hob... You've done 2 track days and your body position is already better than mine :thefinger:

lol well when all your doing is trying to learn and not be fast you force yourself to do thing halfway right lol

i was trying to work on body position alot :D

lol well when all your doing is trying to learn and not be fast you force yourself to do thing halfway right lol

i was trying to work on body position alot :D

I need to take some advice from this comment. I was too concerned with how fast I was going and should've been concerned with working on the basics.

ok so a little peeved here.. ive been calling brian since thursday to sign up like we talked about on tuesday and still nothing... i will be extremely pissed if this sells out before he calls me back....

I was at Blackhawk for the CCS races on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

No worries though...we got ya taken care of.

As a track newb, I have some questions.

I am looking for instruction, not just "open track time". Ive been to Putnam, as an observer. Didnt get there early enough to see how detailed they were in their instruction, but didnt get the impression it was really a teaching type event. When looking at the Mid Ohio site (never been) it looked like thety were pretty heavily focused on instruction/teaching.

For those that have been to both, is one better than the other for teaching a newbie how to ride on the track? (Or otherwise. Ive been riding on and off for almost 30 years, but still feel like a newbie in so many aspects)

That said, I plan on going to Putnam on the 13th unless someone tells me that Mid Ohio is just SOOO much more of a training school. Not sure if Ill be on the ZX7 or the ZX10 yet, but def plan on going.

I saw a few guys asking about 1 day trips. Ill only be doing one day, and am from Dayton. I have a trailer, but think it would only fit one bike. If that helps anyone let me know.

As a track newb, I have some questions.

I am looking for instruction, not just "open track time". Ive been to Putnam, as an observer. Didnt get there early enough to see how detailed they were in their instruction, but didnt get the impression it was really a teaching type event. When looking at the Mid Ohio site (never been) it looked like thety were pretty heavily focused on instruction/teaching.

For those that have been to both, is one better than the other for teaching a newbie how to ride on the track? (Or otherwise. Ive been riding on and off for almost 30 years, but still feel like a newbie in so many aspects)

That said, I plan on going to Putnam on the 13th unless someone tells me that Mid Ohio is just SOOO much more of a training school. Not sure if Ill be on the ZX7 or the ZX10 yet, but def plan on going.

I saw a few guys asking about 1 day trips. Ill only be doing one day, and am from Dayton. I have a trailer, but think it would only fit one bike. If that helps anyone let me know.

You won't have a problem getting the instruction your looking for. In addition to the beginner meetings, NESBA has a ton of excellent controller riders that will help you throughout the day.

I'm sure you will not be disappointed if you attend on the 13th.