considering my next move....

cmoosego

Okay, I'll say it. The 48 is ghey. The sporty is a WOMAN's bike. You'd look like an elephant fucking a football on that thing. Keep the Kat. Save you're money. Learn how to ride it and move up.

i would love one in pearl white... that and a ninja. eitherway, my feet can touch the ground and i can ride in the style i want, when i feel like it! :p

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah did you see what they have on it? 4500 I am so close I can taste it...:D

i love mine... doesnt handle great, but its definately not too bad...little heavy...plenty of torque...its a fun ride, and 4500 is a great deal on that bike....just get used to everybody and their brother striking up a conversation with you about it lol...i cant go anywhere without someone asking me about the bike

P.S. it was nice meeting you the other day, i was the guy hanging out with derek's woman while he was faggin' around on that prehistoric vespa

i love mine... doesnt handle great, but its definately not too bad...little heavy...plenty of torque...its a fun ride, and 4500 is a great deal on that bike....just get used to everybody and their brother striking up a conversation with you about it lol...i cant go anywhere without someone asking me about the bike

P.S. it was nice meeting you the other day, i was the guy hanging out with derek's woman while he was faggin' around on that prehistoric vespa

yeah that were pretty funny... but hey to each his own...:D I dunno I guess I'm gonna fix the girl up and ride her till I'm tired of her then move on to something different... sounds like i should trade my wife in too..:lol: nah I love the wife the way she is...:D

Why not go something more sport touring type like an FZ6?

I happen to know they got a couple FZ6R's up there at IP. I love my bike, very comfortable riding position for a sportbike.

(one of the main reasons I went with it)

I wouldn't get another cruiser, it seems silly to have two bikes the same style,

its nice that you have two different styles to choose from right now.

thinking about trading in the katana (once fixed) for a 2010 1200 sportster "48" model..... discuss...:)

:lol: Art called this yesterday, when we were talkin about how much he loves his new bike

i would love one in pearl white... that and a ninja. eitherway, my feet can touch the ground and i can ride in the style i want, when i feel like it! :p

Looking at your profile pic, I'd say you qualify for the sporty;)

I just really dig the looks of the "48", kinda want one because I wanna have a bunch of harley shirts...:lol: which is still better then affliction shirts...

Only slightly better. Dont join the costume party.

You'd look like an elephant fucking a football on that thing.

Quote of the mothafuckin day!!

sounds like i should trade my wife in too..:lol: nah I love the wife the way she is...:D

You got a wife? :wtf:

buy that red fz1 at pony....i know shawn was interested in it, so maybe if you buy it first he wont be able to buy it and will realize he never shoulda sold the vmax, and then he will buy a 09 max and redeem himself

There isnt a bike on this planet worth $20,000, and that red FZ had a whole winters worth of strange nut rubbins on it. That alone makes it not worth what they are asking. Especially when you can get one from a private owner for a better price and not pay the taxes. Nice color tho.

I happen to know they got a couple FZ6R's up there at IP. I love my bike' date=' very comfortable riding position for a sportbike.

(one of the main reasons I went with it)

[/quote']

the FZ6 suggested earlier and an FZ6R are pretty different bikes.

Unless i'm severely misinformed, the "R" is Yamaha's beginner sportbike. The FZ6 would out-perform it in every respect.

Only slightly better. Dont join the costume party.

Quote of the mothafuckin day!!

You got a wife? :wtf:

There isnt a bike on this planet worth $20,000, and that red FZ had a whole winters worth of strange nut rubbins on it. That alone makes it not worth what they are asking. Especially when you can get one from a private owner for a better price and not pay the taxes. Nice color tho.

well they did do the best deal they could for you... can't fault a guy for trying to make a few dollars here and there...

the FZ6 suggested earlier and an FZ6R are pretty different bikes.

Unless i'm severely misinformed, the "R" is Yamaha's beginner sportbike. The FZ6 would out-perform it in every respect.

The FZ6 is the street fighter version of the "beginner" sport bike. The FZ6R is the fully faired version. This is for their current models.

The YZF R-6 is the full-on supersport.

The FZ6 is the street fighter version of the "beginner" sport bike. The FZ6R is the fully faired version. This is for their current models.

The YZF R-6 is the full-on supersport.

It's a little more than that. The FZ6R puts out about 65+- horsepower while the FZ6 is 95+- HP. They're quite different bikes.

It's a little more than that. The FZ6R puts out about 65+- horsepower while the FZ6 is 95+- HP. They're quite different bikes.

I wish I had gotten my FZ6R dyno'd couple weeks back but ended up leaving

early cause of the fricken sandstorm kickin around the parking lot. I'd like to see what it'd do.

I wish I had gotten my FZ6R dyno'd couple weeks back but ended up leaving

early cause of the fricken sandstorm kickin around the parking lot. I'd like to see what it'd do.

I've never dyno-ed before either. Maybe we could meet up some time. I'd love to try the "r". I was just using the information available on the webz.

I've never dyno-ed before either. Maybe we could meet up some time. I'd love to try the "r". I was just using the information available on the webz.

Sure. When I got mine I sat on both a FZ6 and the FZ6R, they had them both at Honda NW. I liked the R cause it was about an inch lower and has a single headlight instead of the dual, for some reason I hate the dual headlights, on any bike. I like the look of a single light much better. I also liked the handlebars, a real bar, not clips.

We can get together sometime.

"Sure. When I got mine I sat on both a FZ6 and the FZ6R, they had them both at Honda NW. I liked the R cause it was about an inch lower and has a single headlight instead of the dual, for some reason I hate the dual headlights, on any bike. I like the look of a single light much better. I also liked the handlebars, a real bar, not clips."

I get a lot of "you've got a headlight out" comments, so now I just ride with the brights on. Vanity pushed me towards the FZ6 since the shop only had the "r" in yellow with the giant superstar on the side and white/pink. Now back to Moose's dilemma... You have a cruiser, so if it was my decision, I'd go adventure/touring or decaf. sport bike like mine, the FZ6r, ER6-N, or Ninja 650r. Just my opinion and we all have those.

Edited by C-bus
Messed up the quote feature