i can finally post this... OMC/Roll on Columbus

natedogg624

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

little update here:

plan was approved as stated before, but now its getting even better...

Paul, 614 Paintworx, called and offered to do the race glass for free and the street trim for cost of materials. Chris Kruzel also called and said the decals are free of charge.

i had dinner with the two of the directors tonight and it looks like i'll be on the radio in columbus in the coming weeks, along with press releases in the columbus and dayton papers and bike will be on display in the nationwide children's hospital lobby for a few weeks... and if everything goes to plan custom leathers to match lol

HUGE THANK YOU TO PAUL (attackpainter) for doing me a huge favor in this.

Great idea! I am sure it will be a hit. Will all kids be able to participate? We are planning to come to the event, and our daughter loves art. I think she would really look forward to that!

Great idea man!

Read thru the pages, did I miss the when and where?

http://www.rolloncolumbus.com/

i like, should turn out to be an interesting design. just hope none of them have a childhood cock drawing problem :banana:

wet washcloth will be on hand as well as a leather belt...

pics:

eti frame sliders installed--

photo2-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

optimal racing race glass--

photo2-2.jpg

primer was a little thin for my liking, but this is my first set of new race glass, so maybe this is normal?

photo3-2.jpg

photo3_2.jpg

i probably could have done better job mounting the undertail...

photo4.jpg

photo4_2.jpg

windscreen fit surprisingly well

photo5_2.jpg

photo5_3.jpg

photo-3.jpg

]

photo_2.jpg

vortex rearsets installed, i had to find a long piece of hose to allow the routing to the reservoir, i also had to move the banjo bolt to the other side of the stop:

photo4-2.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Roll on Columbus is today! they want me to ride in so the tank is staying on the bike on the "display" so a few of my girl friends came over and did a number on my tank so here is a little sneak peak:

IMG_0431.jpg

Edited by natedogg624