Schools saying what can be brought to school - opinions?

F4iBunny

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These are usually the first parents to complain when their child gets "in trouble" at school..

lol, I always got asked "What did you do to deserve that?" I learned quickly. Of course in my parents day, they got beat by the nuns, then beat again at home. How things have changed. :)

Thanks from one sped teacher to another :) Keep fighting the battle

My wife worked hard and gave those kids everything she had (she's raising the family now, but will soon be re-joining the workforce). She gave them emotional support, a 1st-rate education, books, clothes, combs, fruits, and vegetables. She had one child that she would bring soap and a towel each day and allow him to use the gym locker room to clean up. My anger is towards the sperms and eggs out there.

If you can afford to smoke, have at it. Doesn't bother me a bit. If you buy your smokes, but I buy your kid's lunch.... I have a problem.

I agree!

I do wonder why people smoke though... It makes you smell..even if you don't think it does. The smell stays with you too! It is super expensive. It could give you cancer. It turns your teeth yellow. Hmmm... what are the positive things?

I'm okay with smoking racist cigarettes since I'm a racist.

I love how a lot of threads like this make all smokers out to be poor white trash. Want to put blame on someone, blame the Democrats. They are the ones pushing for laws that make us pay for the lower class. And if you don't have kids, your posts in this thread are just retarded

I'm okay with smoking racist cigarettes since I'm a racist.

I love how a lot of threads like this make all smokers out to be poor white trash. Want to put blame on someone, blame the Democrats. They are the ones pushing for laws that make us pay for the lower class. And if you don't have kids, your posts in this thread are just retarded

You're white trash when A) you're white AND B) you have made a career out of living off of entitlements. Smoking is optional. Please note the "made a career" portion of my reply. I am in no way chastising someone in need of assistance when there is a goal of independence at the end of the road or a genuine inability to achieve that independence. And I always blame the democrats.

Hey my opinion is that if you can't take care of yourself (finances)... and need government support, you shouldn't be able to vote! You obviously can't take care of yourself...why should we allow you to help make choices for our country!

Oh and I do have a child... as well as 22 in the classroom...

Positive things? How about its not your body or your money so don't fucking worry about why I smoke. Positive enough for ya?

Hey do what you want.. it is your body. I said I "personally" can't see why anyone would smoke. I "personally" don't see any posivie things. It wasn't a question for you or anyone else.. It was a comment. Oh and I am not worried about why you smoke. Are you worried... it seems to have hit a nerve for you.

Hey do what you want.. it is your body. I said I "personally" can't see why anyone would smoke. I "personally" don't see any posivie things. It wasn't a question for you or anyone else.. It was a comment. Oh and I am not worried about why you smoke. Are you worried... it seems to have hit a nerve for you.

Nah, Sam just like to post like he's pissed off..... :rulez:

:popcorn:

Scrappy, you're a teacher yet you can't read. Again, I really love how threads like this always make all smokers out to be poor white trash. So yeah it hits a nerve when people like you get on your soapbox and start preaching

Scrappy, you're a teacher yet you can't read. Again, I really love how threads like this always make all smokers out to be poor white trash. So yeah it hits a nerve when people like you get on your soapbox and start preaching

Would it be better to just say poor trash? I wan't to be fair to all.

You must be interested in reading it... You made a choice to read and comment. So wait aren't you preaching too? I'm guessing you'll continue to post because you are just like "the people like me." (Thanks for saying I can't read. You're really a great person! Please..oh please can you attack me again...It really shows me how educated you are.)