Christian SportBike Association Ride #2 for 2010

PhilS

Everyone except Todd, that is. We all just ignore him though. :D

Oh Really.

Well, I could meet you guys on 56. I can get a little more sleep...lol.

Or maybe, just maybe, you could stop being a goody goody girlie boy and realize beauty sleep isn't gonna help you one bit and meet up with us at the start point like everyone else Clint my boy. :)

I'd hate to see you get left behind as it's been awhile since you've been around. Last season there were two separate occasions when peeps tried to meet up on the route and neither worked, hard to predict time when theres 20-30 bikes involved.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, alright I'll just meet ya at the meet spot. I was just trying but I guess it won't work for you guys. I guess it's better cause I can get more time in cause this baby is right around the corner. Just hope I can make it through. I think I've put 70 miles on the bike this year! Yeah, that's it!! So, I'll see ya at the start spot.

Oh Really.

Or maybe, just maybe, you could stop being a goody goody girlie boy and realize beauty sleep isn't gonna help you one bit and meet up with us at the start point like everyone else Clint my boy. :)

I'd hate to see you get left behind as it's been awhile since you've been around. Last season there were two separate occasions when peeps tried to meet up on the route and neither worked, hard to predict time when theres 20-30 bikes involved.

Did you ever get a reply to that PM? Thought so. :lol:

I'll be joining up at Meijer on Broad St.

Did you ever get a reply to that PM? Thought so. :lol:

I'll be joining up at Meijer on Broad St.

I was not expecting a reply from you. :) I only sent a copy of it to you as a courtesy, Josh replied and he's the one I knew would since he wears the pants in your relationship. :D

man this sucks i want to ride!!!!!anyway when i get the bike together i'm heading out i know it will be hard but might run into everyone somewhere along the route. if not everyone have fun and be safe

Well, I'm home... Sorry I held some of you up today. Mentally I was not there and I felt like I was not enjoyig myself, but nothing against anyone ridin, just me. That was one of the reasons I split after lunch, plus I am a little tired too...lol! Although, it was a beautiful day and thank you guys for leading it, y'all did a great job.

A good tire makes a big difference.

Yes it does, night and day. The bike isn't twitchy anymore. lol

Great ride today, everyone. Man, was it beautiful out! Nice to meet some new faces and see familiar ones too...

Ditto.

Just checking in, as I'm often one of the last to make it home. It was a great ride, and beautiful weather!! I had a lot of fun, and thanks to proper meds, I was able to make it through the entire ride!

It was nice meeting a couple new people, seeing a couple people from last year, and seeing everyone in general. We even got to see a Hobbit again, that's awesome!

Oh yeah....And no one went down!!!! Woooohooooooo!!!! Awesome day, Thanks!

Thanks to everyone that showed up. We did have a great ride today. With the exception of Goose Creek road (chip seal) and the lower part of 278 (patches everywhere) the rest of the roads were good. I am glad everyone had a good time and I am looking forward to next months ride. Start getting prepared, it will be a long one, we will probably need to hit the slab some just to get back before dark. I will have the route posted this week I hope.

Oh yeah..one last thing...What was with the old men at that Dairy Queen? They kept going up to Me, out of all people to talk? I'm an old man magnet, isn't that what the Hobbit said? And thanks again Hobbit, for leaving me alone with the really weird one!!!

A good ride.

No crashes and only two minor mechanical issues, both solved easily.

The fiberglass packing from my Kerker header came out today. Sure did run funny for a bit till I stopped and got all of it out. It was just a couple of minutes till somebody noticed that I wasn't in their mirrors anymore and turned around. Just a few minutes after that I had pulled the rest of the packing out and we were on the road again.

The only bad thing is now the bike scares my cat. It will get over it. :)

Oh yeah....And no one went down!!!! Woooohooooooo!!!! Awesome day, Thanks!

That is awesome to hear! I left at lunch so I was hoping it went well after. It was good to meet ya too. Sorry I held ya up so much. I'm sure you had a better time catching up to everyone after the fact...lol!