Christian SportBike Association Ride #2 for 2010

PhilS

Just unofficially bringing this one back to life or to the forefronts of your minds. Last time out we had 23 bikes and it was a blast. Looking forward to rinding behind y'all on the 15th. :)

Later - Phil

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One can only hope the weather next Saturday is nicer than today..........but I was out riding at 7AM anyway, just a bit chilly and windy. Amazing how adding bodywork to an ex-naked bike can turn it into a barn door in sideways wind!!

Anyway, take note that lunch/gas next weekend will most likely be at the Sonic/Speedway in Nelsonville which is 3 hours in to the trip and 115 miles from start. We can get gas in McArthur at the BP at 93/50 for those of you who are "capacity challenged" which is 80 miles from beginning and 2:15 mins - (or less). Sonic takes cash and credit cards both....:broke:

Either way, we're all looking forward to a great ride. John will have both of his bikes there as Pastor Dave is joining us on John's Ape! I'm also looking forward to Todd not passing me either! HAHAHAHA!

Please meet around 9AM gassed up and ready to launch at 9:30AM if at all possible.

Later......Phil

Probably my favorite ride ever was the one we went on last June. The most amazing roads I had ever been on...I suggest you guys do that or a similar route. Have fun!!

PS: Todd, stay in front. It's better that way. :D

Probably my favorite ride ever was the one we went on last June. The most amazing roads I had ever been on...I suggest you guys do that or a similar route. Have fun!!

We did that route on the first run. :) rick37 bought it at the exact spot where snoman did when you were out with us.

Thats not the route he's talking about Cheech. The one he's talking about we went down south on and hit 800,78,536, and such. And it was Rick 614 that went down not Rick37. ;)

I'll sit back down now. thanks. :)

Hate to disappoint Todd...and everyone. But...doesn't look like i'll be able to make it on this one. Which really sucks because this is really close to me.

I need tires and back brake pads.

brakes?!?????whats this thing brakes you talk about

:nono: As you should...... :eek:

:lol: J/K man!

Was that the ride that went over into WV and PA?

Just WV and only for a few miles.
Hate to disappoint Todd...and everyone. But...doesn't look like i'll be able to make it on this one. Which really sucks because this is really close to me.

I need tires and back brake pads.

Plenty of time to get that done, Hoblick has some used tires in great shape for cheap PM him. As for brakes they're not that costly either and I'll change them for you if you cant....... an besides you dont use the back brake much anyway:)

Ok lets bump this up and get it on track as the thread was started a bit early and before a ride was planed.

The ride is set and planed. Its though the great roads of Hocking Hills with lunch in Nelsonville and is THIS SATURDAY the 15th I'd love to see everyone that made the last one make it back for this one plus a few new faces !!!

Also a few of you already know but I'm gonna miss the next couple due to schedule conflicts so come out and make this a big one since I'm gonna miss out on the next few:(

And as always noone will be left behind for any reason so come out and have fun.

John's got the front, he's a heck of a leader and pace setter!