2005 Honda RC51 sale or trade

garysol1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude are you serious? Didn't you ask a few of us RC51 owners about this? LOL you didn't think about the rides on this thing not being a cruiser and notice when you took it on the test ride it's the most uncomfortable bike to ride if you havent road one before lol??

THat VR was sweet bro, sorry this happened, if I didnt have some serious issues right now with what I thought was a normal life, I'd be on this, its my dream bike to a T. Well the red normal RC was but I still will own one of these too soon. Just not now, must resist.

Dude are you serious? Didn't you ask a few of us RC51 owners about this? LOL you didn't think about the rides on this thing not being a cruiser and notice when you took it on the test ride it's the most uncomfortable bike to ride if you havent road one before lol??

THat VR was sweet bro, sorry this happened, if I didnt have some serious issues right now with what I thought was a normal life, I'd be on this, its my dream bike to a T. Well the red normal RC was but I still will own one of these too soon. Just not now, must resist.

Serious??? yes.....I test rode the bike but until you can put a few hours at a time in the saddle you just don't know. I am not a sport bike newbie by a long shot and have had many uncomfortable sportbikes in the past but as I get older and my injuries rack up what would have worked just a few years ago no longer does. A few years ago the ergos would not have been an issue. oh well.

wut are you lookin for if you were to trade?

VFR800 or a later model FZ1.....Triumph Sprint..... Something SPORT tour. Would also consider a Blackbird or a Busa....So basically something reasonably fast and comfortable that does not have a ton of miles and is clean

Can you tell us if it's at least staying in the ORDN family? I don't necessarily care who, just if it's a member or not -- they can identify themselves if they want.

No, The guy is from the Michigan U.P. He will be down tomorrow to pick her up.

RVT if you ever put ur bike up for sale I'm going to come kick it over in ur drive way so no one will want it.

I have too much physical and emotional time into that bike.

:D

Dude, mine ain't goin' nowhere. I will be buried with that thing.

RVT if you ever put ur bike up for sale I'm going to come kick it over in ur drive way so no one will want it.

I have too much physical and emotional time into that bike.

:D

That luld hard. Maybe everyone should go do the same with NinjaNick and his zx14.

I wasnt trying to hate, but I figured you had read everything and really spent some research time on that purchase. ANything and everything I've ever read basically pointed out how uncomfy the bike is, but its a sacrifice for the Vtwin monster lol.

No worries, trust me bro, if I had tHE $$ right now I would pay what you're asking, that is a HELLLLLA deal!

I wasnt trying to hate, but I figured you had read everything and really spent some research time on that purchase. ANything and everything I've ever read basically pointed out how uncomfy the bike is, but its a sacrifice for the Vtwin monster lol.

l!

You can read till your blue in the face and you can read opinions all day long but until your butt is in the seat it is nothing but words. Like I said I think 3 years ago the RC would have been no problem but now it is. The one biggy I did not take into account was the lack of ANY turns up here. I have never had a motorcycle since living here so I guess I never really noticed it. I could have handled the discomfort if there was a payoff more than once a month when I would have time to go south to some twisties.

I know you weren't hating.....no probs!!