Iron Pony Mystery Bags

JamesE

apparently not...

I didn't see signs anywhere for em... and not the heart to ask anyone either. haha

since my testicles descended, I asked one of the cashiers. She knew of them from the catalog, but didn't have any around the front area. I looked at some gloves I wanted for track, then left sad.

I asked one of the cashiers

You should have found Derrik, he knows everything about that place. There are many Derrik's there, you want the one with the crazy hair. No need to describe the hair, you will recognize it just from that.

I say the above respectfully, Derrik is awesome. Helmet Communications God.

You should have found Derrik, he knows everything about that place. There are many Derrik's there, you want the one with the crazy hair. No need to describe the hair, you will recognize it just from that.

I say the above respectfully, Derrik is awesome. Helmet Communications God.

Complete agreement. He's ponyjr on OR, BTW.

Complete agreement. He's ponyjr on OR, BTW.

WOW!!! I am flattered!! :) The mystery bags are a online only item, and are considered closeouts. Whats the fun in returning your mystery prize? It's always great helping out fellow riders!

WOW!!! I am flattered!! :) The mystery bags are a online only item, and are considered closeouts. Whats the fun in returning your mystery prize? It's always great helping out fellow riders!

Seriously dude, you're a real credit to that place. You really, really know your shit.

It takes many years to acquire this much useless information :) No kidding though, i have a stack about 3 feet tall of catalogs that i go through in my spare time. It's one way to learn the product. Plus its easy to learn stuff when it's you passion.

It takes many years to acquire this much useless information :) No kidding though, i have a stack about 3 feet tall of catalogs that i go through in my spare time. It's one way to learn the product. Plus its easy to learn stuff when it's you passion.

sounds like me reading disk array white papers and Cisco router configs. :)

Ok, since you're such a wealth of IP useless info... What's in the mystery bags?

hes just going to make you buy one....this dude can sell anything, even mystery bags...he once got me to buy a $20 pair of socks, that i wore once, and dont even know where theyre at...i didnt know what hit me until i was driving home

hes just going to make you buy one....this dude can sell anything, even mystery bags...he once got me to buy a $20 pair of socks, that i wore once, and dont even know where theyre at...i didnt know what hit me until i was driving home

he even sold me on a night with redrocket's girlfriend. I took her home on the back of my CBR. It was awesome.