Roll On Columbus - Call for Volunteers

Casper

If I have anything left in me after our show I'll help tear down, but no promises. :)

sAweeet

I'm in. Let me know what you need.

Reach around to relax inbetween races?

I tried to Man Up once...... but i decided to sleep instead.

Us two maybe about to put a little time in & help out, I have that day off (at the moment) so I'll be there.

(at the moment because with the new work stuff my vacation time will be set different but I am going to try & keep it off)

:werd:

I mand'ed up already.

I love when you man up!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys and gals, we're recruiting volunteers. If you're interested in helping with the planning of the event, working at the event, soliciting stuff from businesses for the silent auction, hanging posters, passing out flyers, etc, send me a private message. In the message, be sure to include your full name, email address, phone number, and what you'd like to help with. I'll forward it on to our volunteer coordinator. We're going to make this a great event.

We could use some more volunteers. If interested send Casper a PM. Thanks all.

We could use some more volunteers. If interested send Casper a PM. Thanks all.

I'll be there with the pony crew.... everyone else get up off your collective dead asses and volunteer....NOW DAMMIT!:D

MJ I'll Pm you his addy.

Just tell him when you are available. (all day , first 4 hours, last 4 or clean up)

Also what shirt size you need.

Ohio Motorcyclists for Children. That's awesome dude. As always, you rock.

I will have it in my hands at the event and will give it to u.... or bring it to your house beforehand....:)

I will have it in my hands at the event and will give it to u.... or bring it to your house beforehand....:)

Would be cool if we could get it beforehand. I can pick it up from you. Maybe swing by the KOC and have a beer.

Would be cool if we could get it beforehand. I can pick it up from you. Maybe swing by the KOC and have a beer.

I should have it by this weekend...I'll text ya when I have it in my mitts:D