Roll On Columbus - Call for Volunteers

Casper

Hey guys and gals, we're recruiting volunteers. If you're interested in helping with the planning of the event, working at the event, soliciting stuff from businesses for the silent auction, hanging posters, passing out flyers, etc, send me a private message. In the message, be sure to include your full name, email address, phone number, and what you'd like to help with. I'll forward it on to our volunteer coordinator. We're going to make this a great event.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

considering it... torn though-

I love to Volunteer (R.T.V BABY!) but I also want to ride down there with the hubby and friends and have a kick @ss time.

Maybe its worth it to me to just pay to get in?:dunno:

I hate to ride back from DT to M'ville by myself cause my pack (hubby and friends) rode in and left.

Edited by DGTL GRL

considering it... torn though-

I love to Volunteer (R.T.V BABY!) but I also want to ride down there with the hubby and friends and have a kick @ss time.

Maybe its worth it to me to just pay to get in?:dunno:

I hate to ride back from DT to M'ville by myself cause my pack (hubby and friends) rode in and left.

You can volunteer to help us get ready, but not volunteer at the event. That's fine.

Are you going to set us up in teams or something? I'd help before or during the event but I don't really want to go it alone....

No, you have to set up the entire event by yourself. No help at all.

No, you have to set up the entire event by yourself. No help at all.

haha, I was just picturing myself all lonely, hanging posters... or going into businesses by myself trying to get donations....

I wanna be on schmuckgirl's team in case I need help reaching something high on a shelf

I am the gal for that!

Man up peoples!!!

I tried to Man Up once...... but i decided to sleep instead.

Us two maybe about to put a little time in & help out, I have that day off (at the moment) so I'll be there.

(at the moment because with the new work stuff my vacation time will be set different but I am going to try & keep it off)