Illegal immigrants

Casper

I think these laws should be on a national level. English should be the official language. My ancestors came here speaking German. They learned English. If I go to Mexico, I won't expect them to speak English. I'll learn Spanish. Its just that easy. Also, my family came here legally. Millions have come here legally. Those who come here illegally should be deported. If they come back, they should be jailed. End of story. They are getting free health care and many other benefits curtosy of our tax dollars. They should be jailed for fraud, treason, etc. I have no problems with those who come here legally and become Americans. I have a huge problem with those who come here illegally, expoilt our system, then get angry when we want them gone. Deport them all.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/11/14/texas. ... index.html

Edited by Casper
removed copyrighted text

• 3 years later...

I agree with ya casper. Not paying taxes but taking advantage of the taxes being payed by others should not be allowed. Coleman wants to boycott Arizona for their laws. Wtf that sounds pretty un-american, what happened to the UNITED States of America? Not going to support another state that is doing right, for the benefit of a people who have destroyed their country and want to come here to rape our country. That's messed up.

Nothing wrong with those coming working paying taxes. What I have a problem with is people coming here working claiming to have 13 children in another country not paying required taxes cuz some sleazy employer hires them then 1099's em to keep their hands clean. Most of the money they make they send "home" and don't turn much back to the economy here.

I agree... But now who will mow my lawn? I don't want to have to pay more than $10!

America has a huge problem- We buy 90% of our "stuff" from china and then we get pissed that people are being "let go" from their jobs. Just look around when you're out on the highway- I'll bet that 75% of the cars you see are NOT made in the USA.

We are obsessed with paying as little as possible for something and not thinking about consequences.

How do we fix it?

I had a friend who sent most of his paycheck back home to haiti. That money meant the difference between life and death for them.

Besides, nobody deports more money than wal-mart, immigrant workers are a drop in the bucket.

I had a friend who sent most of his paycheck back home to haiti. That money meant the difference between life and death for them.

Besides, nobody deports more money than wal-mart, immigrant workers are a drop in the bucket.

Fuck Wal Mart also.

If its so bad back in hati why wouldn't he have brought family with him? Was he paying taxes before sending it home? I'm talking more about those that work here send it home then after a few years they go home and live like kings on the money they sent back.

I bet you that 75% of the cars you see on the road are made in the USA. In fact' date=' I bet the ones with big blue ovals, shiny bowties and female reproductive organs on them are the ones made outside this country. Keep buying "American"...

:bigfinger:[/quote']

Exactly. My Toyota was built by Americans in Kentucky.

Holy 3.5 year old thread.

PS: My opinion hasn't changed. :lol:

yeah it just fit the bill casper with the arizona thread and joe vs jose thread i found this n just kut it loose sorry bout the puncuation earlier guys was on my mobile

There is a difference between assembly and source of manufacture for the individual parts.

So, yea... a lot of companies 'raff out roud' knowing they avoid the tariffs by hiring stupid American workers to assemble their poke-yoke designed vehicles (not knocking poke-yoke principles, just that it doesn't take a lot of 'thought' to put together a vehicle in a factory that's been designed with those principles in mind).

The money still goes outside the borders. There are other issues too, but I'll stop my rant there for now. :p

There is a difference between assembly and source of manufacture for the individual parts.

So, yea... a lot of companies 'raff out roud' knowing they avoid the tariffs by hiring stupid American workers to assemble their poke-yoke designed vehicles (not knocking poke-yoke principles, just that it doesn't take a lot of 'thought' to put together a vehicle in a factory that's been designed with those principles in mind).

The money still goes outside the borders. There are other issues too, but I'll stop my rant there for now. :p

We also own a Ford. So between the two (the Toyota being built here and the money from the Ford staying here), I think I own one 100% American car.

We also own a Ford. So between the two (the Toyota being built here and the money from the Ford staying here), I think I own one 100% American car.

I wouldn't say 100%, but you're paying US white collars AND blue collars from the Ford, while you're paying for the US blue collars only with the Toyota. :)

I'm sure with both of them you end up paying some Mexicans and Chinese for the parts. Except the high-value parts, which are typically American/Western European designed and produced.

thats not so bad buy parts or other things from other countries i mean you half to have some kind of international trade or the dollar is worth less then it already is but dont come to my home land ,suck up my resources ,work tax free to send your money back to your shitty country you left to b here any way fuck if you wanna come and pay taxes and make a life here ,more power to you .

I wouldn't say 100%, but you're paying US white collars AND blue collars from the Ford, while you're paying for the US blue collars only with the Toyota. :)

I'm sure with both of them you end up paying some Mexicans and Chinese for the parts. Except the high-value parts, which are typically American/Western European designed and produced.

White collars with Honda and Toyota in the US as well. And their suppliers like Nissin. A buddy of mine is an electrical engineer for Nissan. He designs the stability control systems. That's definitely not a blue collar job. Nissin's R&D facility is here in Ohio.