Q-S-&-L Bike night, 1st official one of the year

mrbret

I dunno about tonight.... weather looks sketchy... I really don't relish riding in a freaking rain storm... besides I'd have to take the bike apart after to clean it...

If it's raining, I'm out. I like you guys and all, but I have too much going on right now to stand around in soggy undies all night.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's raining, I'm out. I like you guys and all, but I have too much going on right now to stand around in soggy undies all night.

who said anything about underwear? If it's required then I'm definetly out! :D

who said anything about underwear? If it's required then I'm definetly out! :D

I'm doing the no-pants dance all night. :)

I'm in +1 now, bringing a friend of mine who just picked up a Sportster.

is she hot? (cause only girls ride sportsters :p)

Not really. ;) I would ride one.

My dad might buy a Sportser. He was on mine, just said it was too heavy for him nowadays. He said he always wanted a sportser, but because of taking care of my dumb ass he could never afford it. :D

Girl bike or not, I would love to see him ride again and hoping he does.

The rain isn't looking good tonight. :(

Mother nature looks like she has not got the hang of leaving Wednesdays clear and dry yet. 7pm-9pm = 40% chance of rain.

Fingers crossed though.

weather.com is just showing it as a 10% chance of rain before 9pm, now. 60% chance after 9, though.

weather.com is just showing it as a 10% chance of rain before 9pm, now. 60% chance after 9, though.

i just looked at it too... the radar doesn't look bad if you zoom in only a small patch of rain going through Delaware.

Or maybe I'm just hopeful for bike nights. Still planning on meeting at the Shell just south of 270?

i just looked at it too... the radar doesn't look bad if you zoom in only a small patch of rain going through Delaware.

Or maybe I'm just hopeful for bike nights. Still planning on meeting at the Shell just south of 270?

The one on Sawmill? Yeah, I'll be there. I think I'm gonna have to put a new tire on this weekend, though. Or whenever amazon can deliver it. Even my neighbor pointed it out to me today. :(

The one on Sawmill? Yeah, I'll be there. I think I'm gonna have to put a new tire on this weekend, though. Or whenever amazon can deliver it. Even my neighbor pointed it out to me today. :(

yep the one on sawmill. I'll probably be cutting it close to the 6.25 leave time. Roommate should meet whoever is there to go with. I told him to get on and check in. I'm heading over from cleveland ave (work), just to ride more. :D

yep the one on sawmill. I'll probably be cutting it close to the 6.25 leave time. Roommate should meet whoever is there to go with. I told him to get on and check in. I'm heading over from cleveland ave (work), just to ride more. :D

Well, I don't know any of the people that are going. Actually, don't know anybody on this forum. So I'll be the guy on the Honda.