Need suggestions with no call/no show appointments

DTM Brian

Full Cash Payment UP FRONT if you no call / no show.

Just MY opinion Brian.

KillJoy

PS - Good seein' you today.

This seems contradictory, if they no call/no show, how are you going to get them to present themselves for payment? If you're advocating a "grace" rule where the first one's free, then the rest will cost you that wouldn't alleviate the situation Brian described in the OP.

This seems contradictory, if they no call/no show, how are you going to get them to present themselves for payment? If you're advocating a "grace" rule where the first one's free, then the rest will cost you that wouldn't alleviate the situation Brian described in the OP.

What I intended was that if you no call / no show, and a week later call and make another appointment, full payment would be due at the time of the scheduling...

KillJoy

Screw the deposit. Ask for there debit/credit card number. Let them know a no show will cost them a predetermined amount you come up with. That way you don't have to listen to people cry about a deposit. Make sure you put a dollar hold on there card so you know it works.

Kinda what I was thinkin'.... Ask for c/c # up front, & inform them if they no show/no call, a 20% "restocking fee" will be charged

Until the new shop down the road doesn't require it.

Then, at that time, re-evaluate your business model