Roll On Columbus - The Sponsors

Casper

These are the sponsors as of right now. More are being added. If you or your company would like to become a sponsor for Roll On Columbus, PM me. The more sponsors we get, the more money we can donate to Children's Hospital.

arena.pngbeckners.pngims.pngpusateri.png

jpcycles.pnglane.pngneverman.pngricart.png

fastsigns.pngautosmarts.pnghawk95.pngqfm96.png

wink107.pngdynotune.pngor.pngomc.png

Well done sir. No pun intended buy you are on a roll with this event. An amazing effort. (ok, the pun was intentional)

I definitely can't take all the credit. There are several of us all working hard to make this a hell of an event.

I definitely can't take all the credit. There are several of us all working hard to make this a hell of an event.

I'm curious, what is your association with the Roll On event? Seems like you're an organizer or a very dedicated childrens' hospital supporter, or they gave you a shit ton for a donation :D

Just curiosity

I'm curious, what is your association with the Roll On event? Seems like you're an organizer or a very dedicated childrens' hospital supporter, or they gave you a shit ton for a donation :D

Just curiosity

I'm on the board of directors for Ohio Motorcyclists for Children. I'm doing this for free because I believe it's a great cause. We're 100% volunteer ran. There are no paid positions.

If someone wants to sponsor my sponsorship' date=' I'd be happy to sponsor this event. However, I haz shallow pockets filled with deep lint. I haz a sorry, guys. Wish I could help out this time.

Although... if someone wants to sponsor my sponsorship, I'd be willing to compensate them with labor discounts. Not sure what kind of help that could be, but thought I'd toss it out there.[/quote']

I will sponsor $20 to sponsor your sponsorship (hah!) with the caveat that you put the DucRX logo inside of a lolcat jpg and have that as the published logo.

The ensuing hilarity will be legendary.