iPhone App takes AT&T out of the loop.

RSVDon

Meh....Google Voice, 2nd line for free.

hmmmm.. wonder who intro'd you to that one. :) Its good shite for sure... Apple is shady fuggers anyway..

Im waiting on the HTC EVO 4G and I will be all over that phone.

GOOGLE WILL RULE THE WORLD SOMEDAY!!!!!!!

There are already programs that allow you to use skype over 3g meaning you could have the lowest minute package as long as you have internet/media package. Old news. If AT&T doesn't do something about the sudden crap service that is happening in Delaware, I am jumping ship to Verizon more than likely.

There are already programs that allow you to use skype over 3g meaning you could have the lowest minute package as long as you have internet/media package. Old news. If AT&T doesn't do something about the sudden crap service that is happening in Delaware, I am jumping ship to Verizon more than likely.

For skype you still have to pay monthly fee or whatever it is. There are some "FREE" VOIP apps but you have limited stuff on it. Like you can only talk for 5 min max a call but if you want to use it more then you have to pay monthly subscription.

Can't wait until AT&T loses their rights to the Iphone...then MAYBE I will get one.

I agree. Their contract ends this year with the Iphone. There are rumors T-Mobile might be getting it by the end of 2010. It's not that far fetched seeing as a "jailbroken" iphone works flawlessly on T-Mobile network. :D