Health Care Passes... We are all screwed.O

Dubguy85

If put to a public vote, would you vote for the healthcare bill as it is written?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. If put to a public vote, would you vote for the healthcare bill as it is written?

• Yes
    • No

double post... anyhow

Now that healthcare has passed... I'm going to put my Miss Cleo hat on and look into my magic ball. The next thing the dem's are going to do is pass legislation for amnesty on illegal immigrants to get millions more people "free healthcare" and buy millions of votes they just lost. Give it a few months, but this will happen before midterms.

Give citations for your slippery slope, tin foil hat argument. :p:rolleyes:

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give citations for your slippery slope, tin foil hat argument. :p:rolleyes:

Exactly what I was going to say!

I need to go back and read about what IS in the bill beyond whay has already been said, that nobody else (for or against) seems to want to post....:violin:

My biggest question. Is there somrthing in there for the plan to pay for itself after a period of time, and pay back the initial investment? What's the ROI here?

Any of you that work for pretty much any company, if you want to make an improvement that will cost them money out of pocket, they will want details on the ROI.

it's because i'm black isn't it?

http://www.suntimes.com/news/mitchell/2117338,CST-NWS-mitch23.article

Many African Americans had already suspected some of these people are more opposed to the skin color of the man in the White House than they were to the president's political ideology.

So blacks were not surprised that the health-care debate went from fear-mongering to blatant obstinacy.

:rolleyes:

Exactly what I was going to say!

I need to go back and read about what IS in the bill beyond whay has already been said, that nobody else (for or against) seems to want to post....:violin:

Because links to the bill(s) its self hasn't been posted since day one and no one in this thread has posted links to sites describing what's in the bill. :rolleyes:

The black thing I don't get. Sure there might be a few opposed to him because of the color of his skin, but I think it's very few. The Republicans however have opposed just to oppose the opposite party straight down party lines, but that is typical SOP for them.

The Republicans however have opposed just to oppose the opposite party straight down party lines, but that is typical SOP for them.

right, because "democrats" are so honorable and all.......

that argument is so tired.

Because links to the bill(s) its self hasn't been posted since day one and no one in this thread has posted links to sites describing what's in the bill. :rolleyes:

Don't know what if any changes have been made since I had posted this.

Nm, no longer available

How the Health Care Overhaul Could Affect You

Major ways the overhaul will affect those who currently have health insurance and those who do not.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2010/03/21/us/health-care-reform.html

I don't have time to go through the article in it's entirety, but what I see fisrt off is TAX TAX TAX. Premiums increasing more than they would otherwise, not even taking into account the taxes the insurance companies will be paying that will be passed on to the policy holder. Do people really think that taxes on companies are coing to cut into their bottom line? I think not, they pass it on to the consumer.

For official summary of HR3962 Then where is says:

11/7/2009--Passed House amended. Affordable Health Care for America Act - Division A: Affordable Health Care Choices - Title I: Immediate Reforms - (Sec. 101) Requires the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) to establish a temporary, national high-risk pool program to provide heal...Read the Rest

Click read the rest.

That's all I could find at this time.

:lol: Sounds like we need a sarcasm symbol for the board because the :rolleyes: isn't sufficient enough for some people.

Speaking of, did you know Glenn Beck may've raped and murdered a girl in 1990?

And allegedly it was a young girl at that. Sick just sick...allegedly.

:lol:

The bill was HR 3590... :nono:

Uh oh, worlds gonna end. :rolleyes:

I was being sarcastic.

You find the info at thomas.loc.gov which is where the official online copies are made available through the Library of Congress.

The couple of place's I did find it don't have it anymore. Thanks.