Health Care Passes... We are all screwed.O

Dubguy85

If put to a public vote, would you vote for the healthcare bill as it is written?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. If put to a public vote, would you vote for the healthcare bill as it is written?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The founding fathers of this country are rolling in their graves. This power definitely wasn't granted to the Federal government by the Constitution.

+ 1 Billion.... Do people not see this.. We are so far from when this country started and why people came over here its nuts!

Things might be looking up and we might be one step closer to getting the supreme court to overturn this mess.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/07/AR2010120706850.html

I don't know how they got past the standing issue but I'm glad the judge didn't dismiss.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/06/01/ken-klukowski-obamacare-severability/

Servability might be their downfall. It would have been written into the law if they could have made changes but we can thank the voters of Massachusetts for making them pass a law that can be repealed in its entirety. I hope none of the Supreme Court judges get sick and die before this gets to them. If the court remains seated as it is this law will be history when they get it by a 5-4 vote.