2010 Census

chevysoldier

You gotz beef with your carrier?

I'm sure some people do. What about the door to door people? Someone like IP can just apply to walk through a neighborhood and collect enough information from everyone to get loans and credit cards, etc. Identity theif's dream job!

^^^ he beat me to it

I haven't replied to the last three they sent me and I'm not going to reply to this one. I have a SSN, own property and file my taxes every year. If they can't figure out what to do with that information then they are too stupid to work with more information.

I haven't replied to the last three they sent me and I'm not going to reply to this one. I have a SSN, own property and file my taxes every year. If they can't figure out what to do with that information then they are too stupid to work with more information.

You go girl! I mean... Right on man!

+1. The FedGov can't even keep our drones from being hacked. Not sure I'm too thrilled with them having access to a bunch of other stuff' date=' too. I know they already gotz it, but if they can't find it... maybe it's for the better.[/quote']

Hacked hell, the drone channels are in the Afgan TV Guide...

I still wonder about the need for a census these days. It should be something like only need to reply if you don't have a state ID issued, or enrolled in a public school system. They can't get that much together? How about birth and death records? :dunno:

With the amount of info they have on all of us, what is the need for the census, other than it's in the constitution? Maybe they should modify it to allow electronic counting through records databases?

How much of the information is required, and what why even ask what's not required?

See, even I can count! I'm sure they have programmers that can extract more accurate counts from gov't databases than what they'll get from paper forms!

From the census 2010 website:

"No one can get access to census data. It is rock solid secure."

-- James T. Christy, Los Angeles Regional Office Director, U.S. Census Bureau

How can they back that up? Is their information networked to various locations, through non-dedicated lines? If not, chances are good that they CAN be hacked.