Guardsmark

chevysoldier

No but Boeing in Newark is hiring armed security right now they will provide the training and a Glock 22 starts as parttime and somewhere around $15 I think. I know the head of security there I can hook you up with him if you're looking.

Yeah PM me the info and all. I might check into that. Armed security is what I am looking for. Thought about a PD also.

1000rr i get this feeling you fuck with anyone that says newb .So hows the home life bud that bad man .You should really check out that other website we discussed eariler .
No just you , you're special. And home life is pretty damn good thanks for asking. :)

Yeah PM me the info and all. I might check into that. Armed security is what I am looking for. Thought about a PD also.
Will do , they send you thru the Ohio peace officers training thing to get you certified for the armed position and you'll have to get a security clearance thru Boeing also because they do military stuff.

Will do , they send you thru the Ohio peace officers training thing to get you certified for the armed position and you'll have to get a security clearance thru Boeing also because they do military stuff.

CHL, military background, clean record, check. :D

Just when you get the chance, no rush on it.

The military BG and clean record will help you the CHL wont he has to send you thru the state course to be certified to carry commercially, more liability.

No I understand that. Just saying was I wouldn't imagine I'd have any issues. Wasn't implying the CHL meets the criteria for being certified.

"The Base" is a pretty big deal, really.
Thats a big No Shit right there. Alot of people dont realize you gotta have top secret clearence for a good bit of that place.
No I understand that. Just saying was I wouldn't imagine I'd have any issues. Wasn't implying the CHL meets the criteria for being certified.

Ya I know.

Thats a big No Shit right there. Alot of people dont realize you gotta have top secret clearence for a good bit of that place.

I lived a couple hunrdred yards from there for close to a year. Some odd noises came from that place on occasion.... Jussayin'....

my brother works for guardsmark. I'll tell him about this thread.

put it this way, he hates working for assholes...and he's had this job for more than 3 years or so...it must not be that bad working for them.

I'll PM you my contact info. Have him contact me if you would.