I'm addicted to ...

Likwid

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda? no it is pricey but it IS good pizza. I got a card from my kids school that is for marcos buy one get one free. So I can get 2 large pizzas there for the price of a small from romeo's. Every once in awhile I will order from there but only when we get some decent coupons from them. Jets is also on the pricey side but sooo good.

I work for Romeo's so I gets the good stuff for free just about every day.

freaking jealous. Just about every sunday since football season started and we discovered Romeo's we have ordered it. Last night we tried the Philly Cheesesteak one and holy shit was that good. Romeo's is my hands down favorite delivery pizza I've had

wait what? I have never heard of a subway card and I eat there like 3x a week. Who knew I could be earning mass points lol

Ooof! You get a point each dollar spent, and you get a free foot long at 70 points or so. Just enjoyed a free footlong Chicken Bacon Ranch with Chipotle sauce yesterday.:)

Ooof! You get a point each dollar spent, and you get a free foot long at 70 points or so. Just enjoyed a free footlong Chicken Bacon Ranch with Chipotle sauce yesterday.:)

I'm going to have to ask about that when I go today then because I could easily rack up a free foot long a month at the rate I go