Hyd. Clutch won't pressurize - RC51

adamgh81

I cannot get my hydraulic clutch on my 03 RC51 to pressurize correctly. I installed a new chain and sprockets and had to take the clutch slave off, now I'm trying to bleed the clutch, but I've tried everything. Anyone in the Columbus area willing to help out? I'm in Westerville(Little Turtle) and will provide beer. Thanks!

ah404001 at ohio dot edu

The trouble shooting has been done... Here is the solution. This is a good deal if you ask me. Buy new pads too, you need em. I will be more than happy to come over and help you install the setup too.

$42.50 shipped

I edited this to make it not so wide on the page. Click here for the link. -Satan[/url:58295]

Damn Yota. We just might have to put you on the Pit Crew for Team Paskey!

That would be a good time. I have always enjoyed fixing anything, especially cars and motorcycles. All my friends told me I should of done a school for bikes er something but I didnt think I would make the money I want. I was prolly wrong. Oh well. Now it is just my Favorite hobby and a passion in a way. :cool:

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Wow, years later and I still can't figure out how to bleed this bitch right.

Just replaced the chain and sprockets again and cant get the clutch to pressurize. If anyone has time to help me today (8/21/2013) or tomorrow before 3pm, please let me know. FREE BEER in Pickerington. I'm going to get new fluid now, maybe they'll rent me a mighty vac.

She'll be for sale once I get her running and cleaned up.

After filling the system, crack the upper banjo bolt. They always get an air pocket. Pump it til it farts air then tighten and bleed as normal.

Make sure you have a rag under it to catch the fluid.

Man, that just don't sound right, but that's probably your problem.