Xbox Live Tags...

r1crusher

seriously? the nukes don't even make sense. if you drop a nuke everyone on your team should die too, so whoever is ahead when the nuke drops should win.

That could be very convenient! I actually like that idea, but I don't think I'll ever be good enough to get a killstreak that good.

hhahahahhaaaaaa.... I mentioned the nuke thing to my son the other day when we were playing a round a summit and they were spawn killn like crazy. doing everything but straight up fighting....... shot in the back to many times to count and couldnt take 2 steps after re-spawning without getting hit. made me wish I could add a "predator' glich and slaughter the entire crew.

Me too. LE Monsters game tonight, but after that -- all gaming.

no shit? I'm guessing the dollar dogs drew you there. Where you sitting? I'm gonna be in 126 couple rows from the glass. I wish it was a dollar beer night but its not so just gonna have to sit at the lizard or city tap for 2ish hours pounding drinks

no shit? I'm guessing the dollar dogs drew you there. Where you sitting? I'm gonna be in 126 couple rows from the glass. I wish it was a dollar beer night but its not so just gonna have to sit at the lizard or city tap for 2ish hours pounding drinks

Tix were free from a charity raffle.

I've been told me and the gf are in section 127, row 18 -- just look for the guy double-fisting those 270 calorie-a-piece dollar dogs (w/ diet soda).

Tix were free from a charity raffle.

I've been told me and the gf are in section 127, row 18 -- just look for the guy double-fisting those 270 calorie-a-piece dollar dogs (w/ diet soda).

yea we got these tix as a throw in for getting a cavs ticket package. Make sure to wave to the assholes who are pounding $8 beers like its water