Help me find a snowblower

Casper

I want a snowblower, but nobody around has any left. Go figure. If any of you know of a decent one for sale somewhere, let me know. I'm hoping to get a 2 stage, 5HP+, 22"+, etc in decent shape. I'm willing to buy a new one if anyone knows of anywhere with them in stock. Used works too. Whatever. Thanks.

You might as well wait until it's warm at this point and buy one when they aren't in demand. I could be jinxing us but how much more snow can we really get this late in the winter.

Having said that. You might try Como Mower on Indianola. I have had my mower and blower in there for carb work. They are good people and do good work.

You might as well wait until it's warm at this point and buy one when they aren't in demand. I could be jinxing us but how much more snow can we really get this late in the winter.

Having said that. You might try Como Mower on Indianola. I have had my mower and blower in there for carb work. They are good people and do good work.

You obviously haven't been following the weather patterns for the end of Feb beginning of Mar..... :lol:

I'll just say this, BUY SALT.

we dont get enough snow in columbus to justify a snowblower. unless you live in the cut and your driveway is half a mile long or something.

tuck in your string and start shoveling like a real man.

You are out of your mind. I used my snow blower about 8 times in the last 2 weeks, What would have taken me 1.5 hours to shovel took me 15 minutes each time. If that doesn't justify a snowblower I don't know what does.

I'll give you that I don't need a big one though.

I'll now refer you to my sweet onboard snow blower video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxlC7-0cSfo

You obviously haven't been following the weather patterns for the end of Feb beginning of Mar..... :lol:

I'll just say this, BUY SALT.

I'm not saying we aren't getting more snow. I'm just saying you probably missed the brunt of it already. I know it's el nino and all that

Besides all of those shoveling muscles are probably back in shape now.

Bottom line, you're gonna pay a premium new or used right now.

I don't see anything above a 30% chance of snow for the next 10 days which puts to March 1st.

Edited by vw151

I heard John Deere store in Westerville got some, dunno...

They probably meant on Westerville Rd at Easton.

clearpix.gif522E Single Stage 726E Compact 827E Dual Stage 928E Dual Stage 1130SE Dual Stage 1332PE Professional

View Product Brochure (English)

You'll probably come home with a Gator with a snow blade on it, heh...

You are out of your mind. I used my snow blower about 8 times in the last 2 weeks, What would have taken me 1.5 hours to shovel took me 15 minutes each time. If that doesn't justify a snowblower I don't know what does.

this month was a freak. definitely NOT the norm.

average snowfall for february in columbus is like 5 inches. you dont need a snowblower for that.

avg annual snowfall for this area is around 28 inches or so. thats for the whole year.

maybe its nice to have for the once every three or four years when we get dumped on. but really i could find much better use of my money and garage space than something that i really only need twice a decade.

besides that, shoveling snow is great cardio and it builds character.

Edited by John

this month was a freak. definitely NOT the norm.

average snowfall for february in columbus is like 5 inches. you dont need a snowblower for that.

avg annual snowfall for this area is around 28 inches or so. thats for the whole year.

maybe its nice to have for the once every three or four years when we get dumped on. but really i could find much better use of my money and garage space than something that i really only need twice a decade.

besides that, shoveling snow is great cardio and it builds character.

I don't NEED a snowblower this year either but no matter what the accumulation it beats the hell out of shoveling.

We are on a motorcycle forum here. You should understand the difference between the words want and need very well.

This reminds me of all the non motorcycle people that say "you don't need a bike that goes that fast" and I retort, "need" should never be a word that enters your mind when talking about these bikes.

You know what I mean?

This reminds me of all the non motorcycle people that say "you don't need a bike that goes that fast" and I retort, "need" should never be a word that enters your mind when talking about these bikes.

You know what I mean?

i do, but IMO having a snowblower here, is like having a motorcycle, but only having 10 feet of pavement to ride on.