FS: Misc R6 parts & Riding Gear

brennan

I sold my bike a while back and no longer need any of this stuff.

LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY. I am not driving to another state to drop off stuff.

Sidi B-2 boots. They have been worn only a few times. They're practically new! Asking price is $170.00 obo.

Here's a link of how much they are new along with more info about them.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/1/36/97/ITEM/Sidi-B-2-Boots.aspx

zo9rao.jpg

2gvlds7.jpg

Yamaha R6 03-05 Black OEM Rear Seat Cowl. I payed well over 200 for this brand new from the dealership. It's in awesome condition and was only used for about a month! It's practically new! Asking price is $160.00 obo.

2dketle.jpg

157nayt.jpg

Alpinestars MX-1 Leather Sport Bike Jacket. I payed 600 dollars for this brand new, and payed over 100 for it to be custom tailored a few inches in for a skinnier person (it's technically like a slim medium). It has some minor scuffs on the left sleeve and a tiny tear on the inside. It has a removable liner whether it's hot out or too cold. The hump on the back has holes on the top so you get a blast of fresh air on your back when you crouch down. This jacket is extremely padded and very well built. Asking price is $350.00 obo.

Here's a link just to show how much they cost new along with more info about it.

http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/Alpinestars_MX1_Leather_Jacket--633090.html

2qt98h5.jpg

2jb8hvl.jpg

1qhf9k.jpg

Vesrah RJL front brake pads for 03-05 R6, brand new still. I payed 100 for these, asking $75.00

157j19v.jpg

Teknic Leather Sport Bike Pants. They come with newish Hein Gericke pucks. Also, they were tailored a bit to fit skinnier legs, so technically about a 31-32 waist. Asking $80.00

16kz9tx.jpg

1072pp3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...