FS: HID Kit, H7 55w 5000k

RSVDon

$35 shipped

Due to my dumbass buying the wrong type of bulb (don't ask) for the Ape I have an HID kit from DDMTuning for sale.

It's a single bulb style, no hi/lo function. Comes with everything needed to bolt in: Slim ballast, bulb, wiring, instructions, double stick tape, etc. Like in the title, it's for an H7 housing. It's 55w and 5000k so it's made for a nice bright light and takes advantage of the most usable lumen range.

This kit has never been used. It was $50 from DDM.

Bikes I'm fairly sure this works on. (Check for yourself, I'm not perfect):

Honda CBR1000RR

Honda CBR600RR

Honda 954RR

Honda 929RR

Honda CBR600 F4 (with separated headlights, not integrated High/Low headlight)

FYI, here's a color chart.

hid-conversion-kit-color-temperature-chart.jpg

Edited by RSVDon

yeah, i like the "hid" look from the first versions i had ever seen, the very blue ones in the early porches.

I also have this weird preoccupation with yellow headlights on top, so i'd really like to get a 3000 for my low beam, and a 10,000 for my high beam. similar to the look of my old car...

evil_tempest.jpg

don't mind me i'm a weirdo.

• 3 weeks later...
you do know that you can simply order the correct lamp ($15 - $25/pair) and keep the ballast...

That puts the whole purchase price at $70 after shipping. It's more economical for me to just get the money out of this that I purchased it for and buy another and be out less than $10