My old man could use some prayers......

max power

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good vibes sent your way....

Your father is a very strong and inspiring man to have made it through all of this and is really fighting to stay with you all... What a trooper. It is because of people like your father who bring people together to find a cure for this kind of stuff.

Let us know if you want to get some people together to give yourself a little break and just be with friends.. Id be happy to plan something. Take care man... Justin and I are here for you

Thanks Julie and everybody.

All the prayers and good vibes n such seem to be working. After the move to the Pickering House, he has been breathing better and has eaten his first food in 5 days.

He isnt getting better, but he isnt getting worse. We didnt expect him to get through the day on thursday and he was eating and watching tv on friday. Crazy.

Dad ate 2 breakfasts this morning, chowed down lunch a few hours later and is alert and watching TV Land. Amazing turn around from last week. Lets just hope it lasts.

Thanks for all the prayers.

Thanks Pauly. Sorry to churn up bad memories.

This information regurgitation and forum feedback and sweet, sweet alcohol are therapeutic to me at this time.

I wouldnt wish this horror on anybody.