State of the Union Address - Drinking Game

Disclaimer

OMG, fags in the military!? What is this world coming to?!

Equal pay for women!? Hooooooly f*(king shit....it's all over. Next, them bitches will want the right to vote or something crazy like that.

<rabble, rabble, rabble>

an what makes you think were against this?.... or are you just tring to pick the one or two things that you think could cut us and try and drag it in the mud...

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything he's said so far has been mocked, or said in cynicism and sarcasm. Baseless, most of it.

I just thought I'd join in too. None of you guys in this thread actually care what he has to say other than to disagree or be apathetic about it.

and as it is my RIGHT as an american citizen... just because i "bash" or dissagree doesnt mean that i dont listen and hear what he is saying ... get it right before you judge

No, you're absolutely right, you can bash whatever whenever... but, I'll pull out my Republican playbook and call you unpatriotic for doing so... that's what it was for the last 8 years when the 'liberals' bashed Bushie, right?

I dont' blame you guys for your cynicism or apathy, I can understand after 8 years of swallowing the turds Bush was feeding you, you got used to the taste and are upset now that your diet has changed.

Everything he's said so far has been mocked, or said in cynicism and sarcasm.

I just thought I'd join in too. None of you guys in this thread actually care what he has to say other than to disagree or be apathetic about it.

Because he really hasn't said much, or anything that makes any sense. Talking about being win-win and left/right not fighting? Go check and see which side trys to filibuster more? Why won't they have the same healthcare if it's so good for the rest of the country? Do you know anything about gays in the military? Do you know anything about the repercussions of pulling out of a war prematurely? By giving a deadline to the whole world? He say's we'll decrease our deficiet by one trillion in 20 years, and has added how much, or wants to add how how much?

No, you're absolutely right, you can bash whatever whenever... but, I'll pull out my Republican playbook and call you unpatriotic for doing so... that's what it was for the last 8 years when the 'liberals' bashed Bushie, right?

I dont' blame you guys for your cynicism or apathy, I can understand after 8 years of swallowing the turds Bush was feeding you, you got used to the taste and are upset now that your diet has changed.

Oh, so you didn't Bash Bush at all. :rolleyes:

no no.. unlike a lot of others.. i could honestly care less what you say... left or right.. gay or straight... comie or what not.. it is your right to be upset or dissagree OR agree with the ones in power or whatnot.. i never told some one that disliked bush that they were wrong.. and i was right... we were founded on the beleive of freedom of speech and i support it to the fullest and most literal extent... so i will bash you can bash.. all night long in the end my word is just that.... MINE maybe others agree maybe others dont either way ... OH FUCKIN WELL :)

No, I'm disappointed that we were promised "change" and the change we're getting is going from tasting like shit, to tasting like shit with piss (promise of change for the better) mixed in with it!

Because he really hasn't said much, or anything that makes any sense. Talking about being win-win and left/right not fighting? Go check and see which side trys to filibuster more? Why won't they have the same healthcare if it's so good for the rest of the country? Do you know anything about gays in the military? Do you know anything about the repercussions of pulling out of a war prematurely? By giving a deadline to the whole world? He say's we'll decrease our deficiet by one trillion in 20 years, and has added how much, or wants to add how how much?

R u srs? The GOP is the PARTY of OBSTRUCTIONISM, and you want to talk about who filibusters more? Do you read the news, ever? Or, are you just repeating talking points you read on Fox?

R u srs? The GOP is the PARTY of OBSTRUCTIONISM, and you want to talk about who filibusters more? Do you read the news, ever? Or, are you just repeating talking points you read on Fox?

Hey now! FOX is fair and balanced.... For the middle to the right.... I won't argue that.

Really, the heart of MOST of the problems come back to us, the little guy. MOST people are in debt up to our ears, just as the federal goverment is, and THAT is actually trickling uphill, IMHO.....

I did, and still do, what's your point? I don't understand what that has to do with my statement?

So since the right called the left unpatriotic, it's therefore okay for you to do the same thing. Well, they did it...

Edit. I'm sure you watch CNN, cux they are well balanced. :rolleyes:

So since the right called the left unpatriotic, it's therefore okay for you to do the same thing. Well, they did it...

The right is stereotypically a party of Bible-thumpers, so now they don't even support the Bible? Eye for an eye afterall...

I know two wrongs don't make a right, but there's only so much you can do taking the 'high road' all the time, so it might be time to fight in the gutter with the same tactics as the GOP. Demonstrate the huge hypocrisies in that party.