FS: 1989 Toyota Pickup

f4isvt

Thinking about selling my 89 toyota 4cyl 5 spd ext cab to get a newer one I have been eye-fucking for some time. Has the typicall early toyota side rust on the bed the floor is in tact. Details- 5,000 mile 22re bored 20 over with matching trd cam decked block trd long tube headers no cat to glass pack. All new fluids to include diffs transfer and transmission. New cragar soft 8 black rims with 2000 mile 31 10.5 15 vatiiva mt's. Trd push bar, new headlights, new calipers, wheel cylinders and front brakes all new brake lines. Rebuilt 3rd member, trans and transfer case. New pinion seal. New upper and lower ball joints. Jvc cd player with sony componet speakers in the rear. New front fenders painted by attack painter. New radiator, hoses, and thermostat. New mass air flow sensor. New alternator batteyr and belts. Truck is in excellent condition minus the bed rust dont really want to get rid of it but found one I want more. 3,000 firm. Motor was assembled by toyota certified master tech.

oh yeah extremly well. the guy i got off had put new toyota hubs on it at some time dont know when but I have never had a problem. Its unfortunatly been offroad only 2 times but not once since the new suspension parts.

I will agree to extent. The new dodge product is pure shit, where as the classic mopar is pure win. Now if you want to take an early dodge power wagon and put against that jeep I would put money on the wagon any day and all day. It's all in what we are comparing and which hemi you are refering to.

dustin knows. heres the thing i want to sell it but only to buy another toyota. i am not really pressed to sell it for need of money just want a new one.

So did you want me to close this for you then?

21 year old 4 banger rusted compact truck for 3 large with no pix.... I don't think you're in danger of selling it anytime soon ;)

Edited by Fonzie