Fucking eBay...

Casper

So I win this 750cc Yamaha motor on eBay for $9.99. No, that's not a typo.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 4643974275

I've been calling this guy for a month leaving messages. I have a guy in Vermont who's going to pick up this motor for me on his way to Ohio. I've left the dude messages saying his PayPal account isn't accepting payments right now and that I'll just have my dude pay him when he picks up the motor. Today I get a message from eBay saying he's filed a non-paying bidder alert. WTF? So again, I call him. Again, no answer. I've sent emails, left voicemails, and responded on the eBay dispute system. What the hell do I do? I know this guy just doesn't want to sell the motor for $9.99 and thinks he can scam his way out of it. This is really pissing me off.

I'm thinking letter bomb or powdered sugar that looks like anthrax in an envelope. Maybe find some wiccan chick from victorian village and have her cast some spells to turn dudes nuts to goo. Just brainstorming here. :)

Hell if you wanted a 87 Yamaha you should have come talk to me. I have a 1000cc 87 Yamaha Engine. Same carbs but mine has some mods. I have a Haynes manual for that engine. It is the same manual for 1000cc and 750cc. Let me know if you want to borrow it.

• 3 years later...
contact ebay fo sho!!!! let them handle it a bit, that way his name will be smeered

and your right ...hes tryin to scam outta it

his right or his left hand/arm? i'm confused? or are you talking constitution rights? :rolleyes:

or maybe you meant to say "you're" that would make more since.

Hey, you can't use that. You weren't here for it, probably off playing Xbox. How can someone be a mod and never be on the site modding? I say you get busted down to "commoner"

:lol::lol:

AND he doesn't even have a bike anymore! Although, I think it has been proven that you don't need to actually ride to be a mod...