Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

If I come across one more goddamn person doing exactly the speed limit in the left lane and not moving over I will plow into them with the force of 20 semis. :mad:

Just drove 560 miles from Atlanta, GA (where it's warm, sunny, saltless, and filled with MILFS) to Dayton, OH (well you know already). Needless to say I'm tired of people being in my way like they have a vendetta.

I just got back texas where there are hot coeds and yuppies as well as 70 deg highs and sunny skies. Makes me cry when I think about it.

This just happened.

Me: im gonna hang with Sambusa next saturday at Dynotune. hes coming down.

Wifey. What kind of bike does he have?

Me: Busa as in Sambusa.

Wifey: (pause) He has a Busa and you still like him?

Me: :lol: i fukkin lost it. Bwahahaha.

:wtf: I expected much better from you.... :lol:

At least I have the wife going in to the store to get the rest of the ingredients for it....

Better? I said I wouldn't say anything about you making cheesecake and how that makes you a pipe smoking ass pirate. :supergay:

Better? I said I wouldn't say anything about you making cheesecake and how that makes you a pipe smoking ass pirate. :supergay:

:lol: I can't stand pipe smoke, or cigars. Non smoker here. The only pirate in me is the Captin Morgan's that I'm drinking.

It's some damn good cheesecake though....

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha. Jagr's wife just went up a few notches in my book.

Luv ya Sam. :p

Wow....:lol:

Oh fuk. im still laughing.

I luvz you too sam.