Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

11 minutes ago, Casper said:

How? Hope you heal soon. 

Racing has its costs.  All good, just an incident, my fault. Making a pass around lapped traffic and top 3 got bunched up.  Thought I had a shot inside, turns out I didn't and my front tire hit the rear of a buddy and I high sided.  Helmet did its job.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jacobhawkins said:

Racing has its costs.  All good, just an incident, my fault. Making a pass around lapped traffic and top 3 got bunched up.  Thought I had a shot inside, turns out I didn't and my front tire hit the rear of a buddy and I high sided.  Helmet did its job.  

Glad everyone is relatively okay! Heal up 

1 hour ago, jacobhawkins said:

Glad your helmet did it’s job. Heal up buddy. I’m sure you’ll be back at it again next year. 

27 minutes ago, snot said:

@jacobhawkins

You scared me! As soon as it came over the radio I knew it was you. I am glad I saw you get up. Heal up, next year brings new competition....like Helmutt.

Are going to watch and flag at CRP? 

Yep, I'll be at CRP. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Yes. Never been that plugged up. For a few seconds at one point I wondered if I could get my hand up my ass and get the poop out that way. Decided against that plan.

Very common.

I’m never shaking hands with you again, just in case. 

On 9/20/2018 at 1:14 PM, Tonik said:

Yes. Never been that plugged up. For a few seconds at one point I wondered if I could get my hand up my ass and get the poop out that way. Decided against that plan.

Very common.

Mother Mary and Joseph!  Sweet baby Jesus! Without going into detail, I can't imagine what sort of hell my life would be had I not been taking laxatives along with the oxy from the start.  It's no joke.

• Beer 1