Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

So utterly furious that expressing said words would probably land me in a world of trouble. Even with the Constitutionally protect right of "Free Speech", if I were to express my feeling of anger/frustration, even in a professional manner(sans any expletives), would still put my career and job in jeopardy. 

Such is the sad state of the world today.

Once I finish fixing things at work today, I'm going to go home, kiss my wonderfully understanding wife, and get out the chainsaw and destroy some dead trees to work out all my anger/stress instead of verbalizing what is truly wrong.

That's why I do not lend money. If I have a good, responsible, friend or relative, in desperate need of money and I can help, I just give it to them as a gift. That way I don't have to worry about getting it back. The losers can suck it!

I think that is a requirement to work in the union!

we just had a guy quit this morning because he can't get along with the new foreman. We said ok you need to return your truck and he comes to drop off the truck and won't leave til he gets paid. Yelling and being irate so finally i said no matter what you do or say you're not getting paid its not how your contract works, deal with it you quit. So he said he was taking the truck and i said be my guest and when i followed him to the parking lot to get the plate he tried to fight me. I literally laughed in his face and said easy Napolean (he's like 5'5") and turned around to walk away and let him take the truck so I could report it stolen

• Upvote 1

Aliens would be better. There's some monstrous tree eating machine the pipeliners r using to clear cut. It's loud and woke me up.

Screw it, I'm headed to Conneaut to perch fish

You know that feeling you get in your stomacj when you're driving and you go over a quick hill and the vehicle almost gets airborne? I wonder if fish in a bucket of water, while in the vehicle, feel the same thing?