Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

why will women flush tampons down the toilet knowing you're not supposed to, but will clean their hairbrush out and put the hair in the full bathroom trashcan instead of just flushing the hair?

um... so most tampons are flushable. Hair clogs the drains. :p I'm challenging you to read a tampon box. lol

i hate doing dishes.

um... so most tampons are flushable. Hair clogs the drains. :p I'm challenging you to read a tampon box. lol

No matter what the box says, never flush tampoons. They expand in the tweeter, imagine what they do in a drainpipe? Plus, they get caught in yard traps and cause sewage backup in your house.

No matter what the box says, never flush tampoons. They expand in the tweeter, imagine what they do in a drainpipe? Plus, they get caught in yard traps and cause sewage backup in your house.

No need to tell how I know about this! The only question is how they got there, as neither female that's in the house regularly admits to flushing them.... :dunno:

That is a subject that I really dont like since just 3 days ago my little angle called me to the bathroom to show me the red water and say to me "now what"

Nothing beats shopping for cooter pads for your wee little 'un... :o

Tweeter, twitter, all the same....

Are we talking about the same thing? :(

That is a subject that I really dont like since just 3 days ago my little angle called me to the bathroom to show me the red water and say to me "now what"

You sir...are fucked. :D

I'm not quite sure why Atlanta, GA is filled with MILFs, but I'm liking it right now. :cool:

PICS......

Nothing beats shopping for cooter pads for your wee little 'un... :o

And....another thread down the drain....